PART SEVEN.

*** ATTENTION: Chapter written in the POV (point of view) of character Harry Styles. This time we explore Harry's relationship with his mother a little more in depth. I understand I haven't updated in a while so I will fill you in on what previously happend. FILLER: Harry made a move on Lavender and she denied having feelings for him and ran away. That marked their last night at the lake together. Lavender forgot her poem behind with a number and adress, but most importantly, at the bottom it was signed "Rose Altkins". In this chapter Harry is returning home after the dreadful disagreement. PLEASE read the Author's Note. Very important information about my absence and lack of updates. THANK YOU.

I lethargically buried my hand deep within my jean pocket as I attempted to drag my feet adequately up the steps of our deteriorated front porch while feeling completely baffled, my mind still suffering from an infinite state of hysteria. The usual effulgent electric symphony of lights produced by the residence of our rather gratifying neighborhood was in no way existent considering it was currently 12:15 am. Sighing gloomily, I allowed my hand to inspect its way around the interior of my pocket in quest for my lustrous pair of checkered house keys, the murkiness of the night’s obscurity struggling to annihilate my stunned personage as I was stiffly planted in front of my house feeling dazed, empty and defeated. As soon as I felt the sensation of a mildly cold yet smooth brass structure lightly brush the ends of my fingertips, I instinctively reached for it whilst snaking my hand out of my pocket. Out came the house key which is what I had originally required, however something else had also accidently squirmed its way into the picture.

I can assure you that by no means was this certain item needed nor wanted, but it was rather the complete contrary of what was previously mentioned. Not required and most certainly undesired.

Like the powerful function of a magnet, my set of eyes were instantly yet fearfully were attracted to the paper that had unexpectedly flew out landing unconsciously on the stair steps ending with a faint 'plop' of surprise as it was irregularly rumpled into an undeserved ball of trash. I froze as I felt the foreseeable wave of affliction agonizingly hitting me like a hurricane; my chest now clenched tightly together over the appalling sight of the poems clearly destroyed and ruined condition. The corrugation of such a craft in which contains words that exemplifies brilliance and artistry at its finest didn't just make my heart ache, but the fact that it mirrored the look of destruction that would certainly fall upon Lavender's countenance if she had seen such an appearance made the overwhelming surge of guilt and pain that I had experienced all the more excruciating.

Shaking my head dismissively in order to exterminate all bittersweet memories and remembrances, I permitted my distressed build to steadily bend down and gently pick up the poem that had looked like it was ultimately trodden on by a barbaric horse before hastily cramming it into my pocket.

I couldn't get myself to look back. But inwardly, I had already sensed that no matter how many times I tried to convince myself that it was possible to just push aside the feelings I had for Lavender, I knew for a fact that my goal was in no way attainable.

The anticipation of even trying to forget what was now considered a part of the past itself, was beyond the boundaries of anything that had to do with possibility.

But staring at the poem that was once lying on the ground looking undoubtedly spiritless just a few seconds ago, only managed to lure me back to the lake ambience and successfully transfer me back into the state of melancholy I had achieved due to the affectivity of Lavenders unpredictable departure.

However through all the stages of shock and the obstacles that I was capable to navigate around, I allowed myself to forsake everything and aim my attention towards the bigger image. The person that my mind had been wrapped around and the name that continuously echoed throughout my head ever since I had been deprived of all consciousness and strength at the lake resulting in my current arrival, which surprisingly only a small portion of the act had to do with Lavender.