Four

Time-
I released Noah today.
I told him that he needs to find Alex and Lane because my life could possibly come to an end again.
If Noah succeeds again like he did 200 years ago, it'd be another 200 years until she could possibly remember again.
Also, if Lane forgets like he did 200 years ago for a year or so, he'd forget forever this time and never find Alexis again. If he never finds Alexis, she would forget forever too, without a chance of ever remembering again. That is really good news for me because then I don't have to send Noah out to do my Dirty Work for me anymore, nd maybe spend time with m wife, whom of which I just killed.
*BOOM*
I heard a noise from outside my doctors office, so I turn my head to look out the window and I see a figure outside of my window and it's holding a gun.
It's pointing right at me.
It's my son Noah.
He is about to kill me...............

Alexis's Mother-

I walk the opposite way of the way to Alex's room.
First she says she could marry that boy, Lane, now, then Lane says something about her father.
We never met her father.
She was adopted by me two years ago when she was 18. I saved her from being out on the streets.
But now this boy comes in here and tells her about her father. Although, I know that he climbed out of her window after he said oops.
Now she'll be down here any second asking whether or not I knew about her father.
As I predicted, she came bounding down the stairs a couple seconds later.
"MOM???????"
"No need to yell, I'm right here" I said.
"Did you find anything out from the Adoption Agency about my father?"
I've been dreading this moment since that boy Lane said something about her father a moment ago.
"No I didn't know your father, the agency never heard or seen your father. They never even heard of your mother either, Alex."
"I thought so...."she trailed off.
"What brought this on? You've never mentioned the thought of knowing your parents after you came here, so what brought this on?"
"Well,I guess I knew this guy,Lane, before I went to the hospital."
"Alex honey, it wasn't just before the hospital......."

Destroyer-
I stand here waiting.
Waiting for my chance to stop what should be been done long-ago.
Those two kids should've been left alone after she was born.
It was her birthright I gave both of their mothers.
Now he's messing with the unity if the medsunds and the forgetiven.
He is going to pay.
That's why I'm here.
To stop everything that wasn't supposed to happen.
Time will be stopped by me.

Nobody in particular...Flash back-
In there she was.
In the crib she so rightfully deserved.
Outside was murmuring.
There was an unknown presence talking to her Mother.
Although she was only 12 weeks old, she heard them well enough.
".....know that, but this is to keep balance from the medsunds and the forgetiven ones. This is why you left him after he did what he did to her. She's special, surely you know that by now. There is another just like her,but is a boy instead. They need to find each other. Its the only way to take him down. Yes, there will be other obstacles in the way, ut they will need each other to defeat him. "
" I understand that, but it means I lose her forever. I cant do that. She has a twin brither. Are yiu sure he isnt the one that is special and not her?"
"I know for certain it is her ma'am. Now I need to take her to America where the other boy is. Now if you please....." He passes by her and grabs the girl.
She didn't cry or anything, just sort-of  let everything happen.
Once they were out of the house the mystery man whispers in her ear "you'll see Noah soon, but my dear Alexis, you are destined for so much more with Lane by your side......." 
With that, he disappeared through a portal.

Amanda-
This time I will stay on earth.
I need to reunite them together.
They will know where they come from.
They need to k ow their mother.
I can't keep hiding forever.
I miss her.
My medsunds.
Alexis and Noah will be brought back together again.
By twins.
Will finally meet their mother.
Well, a?exist would know I'm her mother this time, and it'll be like a family again....

Authors Note-
I know this one is short, but it was full of surprises.
The next coup!e of chapters will be new people; the forgetiven.