Sunshine!!

(6:08 p.m.)
I bite my lip a little, Hancock is still standing in front of me as if he's expecting me to talk.
"I'm done speaking you know..." I mumble, quirking an eyebrow.
"Hmmph, thought you were gonna remark on my skin. Most smoothskins do." He chuckles, blinking once and folding his arms.
"Well, now whose making fun of whose skin?" I grin, giggling softly." And no, I wasn't planning on it. It's not really a big deal to me." I say. shrugging a little. I'd seen plenty of ghouls between the Wasteland and here, some feral and some not.
"Well, that's just real sweet of you, I think you and I will get along just fine." He says, voice raspy. "Since you're new, need help finding anything?"
"Actually.. yeah, I do. I'm hungry and dying for some liquor. Any places good for that?"
"Your damn right there are! We're never short of booze here." He laughed, "keep walking straight, then take a left. You'll notice a building with a guard out front, that's the Third Rail. Got a sign up too."
I nod along quietly then decide to speak up, "what about a room?"
"Ten caps at Hotel Rexford. Can't miss it, if you walk past the Third Rail there's a main road. Giant neon sign, you'll know it when you see it." He says, pointing around wildly.
"Uh.. alright!" I smile, getting some sense out of the ghouls directions. "It was nice meeting you." I say, nodding at him and waving a little as I start to walk. "Down here... left..." I mumble, "and here!" I say a little too loud, as the guard out front scowls at me.
Grumpy much, eh?
Anyways, I shrug it off and walk in, being greeted by yet another ghoul, "names Ham, Hancock says newcomers are welcome." He nods, tone professional.
"Oh, thank you." I say, nodding at him as I walk past him, then downstairs.
The place is packed full of people, a robot stands behind the bar cleaning a cup that looks like it will never be clean again, and there's a pretty woman in a sparkly red dress singing in the corner. 'Place seems friendly enough..' I think, holstering my weapon as I make my way through the crowds and over to the bar.
"Oi mate! If you're looking for a drink, you've come to the right place, looking for a hired gun, MacCreadys in back, and if you're looking for friendly faces then you're in the wrong place." The robot says in a heavy, male British accent.
I giggle a little when I hear the voice at first, it sounds ridiculous, that is until he says the name MacCready. I feel my heart pound in my chest, tuning out the rest of what he says. "Mac... R-Robert MacCready?" I ask once he's done talking, eyes widening.
"Do I look like the fucking mayor of this shithole? Why would I know the residents names." He grumbles, setting the cup down. "Go find out for your damn self."
"Wow, who shoved a pole up yours...." I say, watching as the unfriendly bot gestures towards a back room.
I roll my eyes and take a deep breath, I can feel my heart racing as I move through the people and ghouls, walking into the back room and seeing two men in heavy armor talking to a tall, handsome man wearing a hat and duster.
I couldn't quite get a view of the man in the hats face, but he starts to speak so I just try and listen, hoping that I'll be able to recognize it, "Look, I don't have time for this sh-... nonsense. So Barnes, why don't you take your girlfriend and leave?" He says, clearly irritated.
"Can we really just let him talk to us like that Winlock?" The one on the right says.
"Look, we'll be back. The only reason we haven't blown your fuckin head off is because we don't want a war with Goodneighbor." The other man speaks, I'm assuming that was Winlock.
"Are you finished?" The Man in the coat asks, folding his arms.
Winlock nods, "yes, but if you ever set foot in gunner territory... expect no mercy." He grunted. I back up a little, watching them turn and leave. except Barnes decides to stop and look at me, smirking a little. "Maybe I should pick something up on the way out, hmm?"
"Shut you're damn mouth before I shove my rifle up your ass, dickweed." I growl, glaring at him.
He just scoffs and rolls his eyes, walking away with his friend.
The remaining man turns to me, and he obviously doesn't recognize me. I mean, I have matured... a lot. I didn't really look all that womanly before, but now? I had curves, D cups, and had gotten taller. Not only that but my hair was (longer/shorter), and I just had a more grown up look to me.
"If you're looking for a friend or preaching about the Atom, then you've got the wrong guy.... but if you're looking for a hired gun? Then we can talk." He said, his voice was a lot deeper and smoother than it was when we  were kids.
"Wow, you really did grow up to be a boring mungo, Robby. Look at how professional you are! Mean too." I laugh, smiling brightly at him. No one else ever called him Robby, mainly because it pissed him off a lot. I was lucky enough to get away with it because we were close friends, but I hoped it wouldn't upset him now.
Man, it really didn't.
I saw his eyes light up, and a smile come across his face, "sunshine!!" He said happily, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a tight hug. "Oh man! I've missed you!" He said, chuckling a little.
I giggled a bit and hugged back, resting my head in the crook of his neck and closing my eyes, "I missed you too~" I smile, feeling safe in his arms.
We stayed like that for a few minutes before he squeezed me and we pulled away, "and don't call me a mungo, I hate mungos." He grins, looking down at me.
"Oh, sorry, what do you prefer then? Princess?" I joke, laughing a little.
"Nah doll, I prefer daddy." He flirts, smirking a little.
I blush brightly, smacking him gently in the arm, "you're gross!" I laugh, shaking my head a little. 'But I'd love to..' I thought, biting my lip.
"See, you're considering it! I know that look~" he purred, chuckling a little.
"It's been almost two years Robert Joseph, you don't know my looks anymore. Maybe that's my 'piss off dickhead' look?" I joke, laughing a little.
"Or maybe it's your bend me over the table and do me now look." He teased, he'd always been like this with me. Well, with a lot of girls actually, but most just didn't take it as well as I did.
I guess what I'm trying to say is we're both giant pervs.
I scrunch up my face, "oh, you fucking wish." I say, rolling my eyes and sticking my tongue out playfully.
Mac smirks a little as he pretends to grab an imaginary woman in front of him, then proceeds to hump the air, "oh yeah! Right there Robby, y-yeah!" He mocks in a high voice, trying to imitate me.
(Side note. This is why I shouldn't write when I'm exhausted.)
This would look so fucking strange to anyone who happened to walk by right now.
I blush even brighter than before, "Jesus Christ, really that desperate, are we? I'm sure the air here has just been loving your one inch, Robby." I scoff, but I can't help to keep a smile on my face.
"Yeah, bet you're real jealous, aren't you sunshine." He laughs, stopping and putting his arms at his sides. "Anyways, how have you been?"
"Oh, I've been alright I guess. I'm just really hungry, and tired, I ran out of food awhile ago. It took me like, two months to finally fucking get here." I sigh, leaning against the wall.
"Well, how about we get something to eat then? I'll pay." He says, smiling at you, those bright blue eyes of his twinkling.
"Oh god, yes please." I say, my stomach growling loudly at the thought.
He laughs a little, "come on then, ill set you up with a room too."
So we walk out of the room, talking and laughing, and I feel safe once more.
------------------------------------Hi guys! Author here, what's up?
I just wanted to let you guys know, that this book is going to be full of innuendos, dirty talk, and dirty jokes!
There will also be smut scenes.
I will tell you before hand about the smut, so you can skip it and just move on with the story though!
Hope you're enjoying this story as much as I am :)
Caio!!