Sweet Dreams, Sunshine

Okay before I start this, I just wanted to know if you guys like this story or not? I like it so far, but I mean the views on each chapter just keeps decreasing, so I dunno....
Warnings:
-Sexual hints
-flirting
-Detailed violence
------------------------------------
I grip my knife, I'm kneeling over one of the sleeping men, Mac at my side with a loaded gun pointed at his head just in case. I'm nervous, I've killed people before of course, but never like this. I take in a shaky breath, pressing my knife up to the mans throat and glancing up at Rob, who just gives me a little nod in return.
I close my eyes for a moment, slitting his throat quickly and grimacing at the soft gurgling sound that arose from his throat. I saw the other two next to him start to stir, and quickly moved over, doing the same thing to them that I'd done to the others, almost gagging as I felt warm blood pour over my hand. Just a few more to go now.
(3:48 a.m.)
We were finally finished cleaning out the houses, I'd ended up getting a few cuts, and we only ended up having to use the gun once. That was a little scary as I just about got shot, and Mac got grazed by a bullet.
But the job was done, and we were exhausted, starting to feel the negative effects of drinking, and we were both hurting. I slipped my hand in his, giving it a little squeeze as we started making our way to Hotel Rexford. "You feeling alright?" I whisper hoarsely, glancing over at him as he drags his feet along the pavement.
He nods and rubs his thumb over mine, "yeah, might just need a little cleaning up though..." he mumbles, I can tell he's exhausted. "Mmh, okay... I could probably help bandage you up if the wounds bad enough." I say, walking in the doors and heading over to the counter, relieved that there was still someone there.
"Well you two are out awfully late." The older woman spoke, smiling a little. "A rooms 10 caps."
"We'll take two." I say, yawning a little and reaching into the small pouch clipped on my belt and pulling out a handful of caps.
"Sorry, we've only got one available." She said, looking up at me and giving me a slightly apologetic look.
"Oh, that's alright." MacCready says before I can say anything, although I would've said the same thing as I really wouldn't mind sharing a room with him as long as he wasn't too weird about it.
But knowing him, he'd be making none stop remarks about it.
I pay the lady at the counter, thanking her quietly and heading upstairs to our room, still holding MacCreadys hand tightly.
Once we get in, I shut and lock the door, dropping the mans hand and sighing contentedly as I drop my backpack to the floor, and set my rifle next to it, the weight finally off my back feels amazing.
I turn to see MacCready doing the same, and he takes off his duster, revealing just some road leathers with part of the leg torn open and bloodied due to earlier.
"Oh man.." I mumbled, biting my lip, "here, sit down on the bed and I'll take care of it." I say softly, grabbing my bag again.
"Thanks sunshine...." he mumbles, yawning as he limps over and sits, letting out a breath that it seemed like he'd been holding in for awhile. 
"You're welcome Robby" I tease, laughing as he shoots me a dirty look, but I know he's just playing. I stretch a little, trying to wake myself up just a bit so I can focus on getting him fixed without making anything worse.
"Take off your pants." I say, biting my lip and blushing a soft pink as I pull out a small pouch with several different medical items in it.
"Well jeez, (y/n), if you wanted me like that you didn't have to wait till I was hurt to make a move." He teased, smirking as he stood up and unbuckled his belt, sliding it off then taking his pants off to reveal tighter, black boxers.
"Wow, of course you're wearing that..." I mumble, and can't help but to glance down at the fairly large bulge in his boxers.
MacCready smirks a little more, sitting down and leaning back, "on your knees, cutie." He grins, looking up at me.
I roll my eyes, "you're lucky I have to, to clean you up." I huff, getting down on my knees in front of him and setting my bag next to me. I adjust myself a little, leaning over to inspect the deep gash on the inside of his leg, my hot breath hitting his inner thigh. Serves him right for being a shit.
Anyways, I bite my lip a little, concentrating as I pull out some hydrogen peroxide and a clean cloth I nabbed, soaking the cloth and looking up at Mac. "Give me your hand."
"Eh-what?"
"Give me. Your hand." I repeat, this time holding out my hand for him. He takes it, and I get back to work, pressing the cloth against the only slightly healed wound.
"J-Jesus!" He cried, squeezing my hand, hard enough to make me grunt as I continue cleaning it carefully.
"Yeah, I know.. this is the worst part.." I mumble, finishing quickly and pulling out an antiseptic cloth, regular cloth, and bandage, as well as some medical tape, putting it all over the wound and finally securing it with the tape. "There, wasn't so bad now was it." I grin, laying my head on his thigh and looking up at him cutely.
I can see the blush on his face as he looks back down at me, and I know exactly what's running through his head as he mumbles a quiet, "no.".
I giggle, "you're blushing Robby."
"Am not!" He whines, folding his arms and looking away.
"Yeah, sure. Well, I'm gonna get this cleaned up, feel free to change into whatever you sleep in" I shrug, grabbing my supplies and putting them back into my bag, and then throwing the trash in the bin. Once I turn back around, MacCreadys stripped down to his boxers and socks, sitting up on the bed and looking at me expectantly.
I raise an eyebrow, "well? What do you need?"
"Just waiting for you to change sweetheart." He flirts, smirking a little.
"Hmm, okay." I laugh, grabbing my bag and pulling out a pair of shorts and a t shirt. "Close your eyes."
"Sure." He says, putting his hands up over his face.
I know he's peeking, but honestly? I don't care. I strip down to my underwear, biting my lip and smirking a little as I unclip my bra, giving my boobs a squeeze for good measure, then throwing on the t shirt.
Next, I pull on the shorts, making sure to pull them up high enough so my ass is just barely covered in the back, trying to tease him.
"Okay, you can look." I giggle, putting my hands on my hips as I see him open his eyes and look over me once.
"I approve." He jokes, gesturing for me to come closer. "Come on, we can share the bed. Unless you'd rather share the couch.."
I roll my eyes and shake my head, going over and climbing onto the bed next to him, turning the light off on the way over. He lays down, pulling the blankets over us and closing his eyes once he finally sees me settle down.
Just as I'm about to drift off, I feel his arms wrap around my waist, and his lips against my neck.
"Sweet dreams, sunshine...." he mumbles, obviously close to falling asleep.
I guess I was right about that, because only a few moments later I can hear a soft snoring coming from behind me.