Blinded(Not by Love)

Due to us being almost completely out of caps, we didn't even have enough money to rent a room from Vadim. However, being a woman did have it's perks... A little bit of cleavage can go a long way. And some not so innocent whispering.
   Once we were in the room, I shut the door and button up my shirt again, sighing softly and setting down my backpack, looking over at MacCready, noticing the look on his face. He wasn't mad or anything, but he was definitely jealous. I giggle a little bit, deciding to fuck around a little and go over to him, gripping his coat a little bit and looking up at him, my lip caught between my teeth.
   "Why so grumpy?" I purr into his ear, tugging at his coat collar a bit, "I got us a room, for free!"
   "Mmh, I noticed, Sunshine..." He murmurs lowly, and I can hear his voice waver a bit. MacCready never did that, he was always cocky and strong.
   That meant I was getting to him though. "I'm sure you... Noticed." I giggle again, pulling away now, heading over to my pack and bending over taking my time in pulling out my pajamas. I grab his boxers too, standing up and tossing them at him, smirking when he jumps a little bit, "What's got you so distracted?" I tease, unbuttoning my top two buttons, enjoying every second of teasing him.
   "Oh, you know damn well what's got me distracted, princess." He chuckles, smirking back at me now. I can see his eyes wander over my body, and while I'm a little self conscious, it's Robby. He won't judge, and if he does he won't say anything. I unbutton the rest of my shirt, slipping on my new one and taking my bra off underneath, not wanting to expose myself too much, then toss my shirt at him. "Dork." I smile.
   This makes him grin now, and he grips the shirt, tossing it back at me, "so, tomorrow?" He asks, changing quickly, discarding our dirty clothes on the floor, then heading over to the bed. I nod and stop him, taking a moment to wrap my arms around him, nuzzling into his neck. "Tomorrow. Well fuck 'em up." I promise, giving him a little squeeze before laying down, taking my glasses off and setting them down on the bedside table. I look up at Robby expectantly, but he seems to be staring off, so I clear my throat a little. "Earth to Dickhead, come in." I giggle, smiling up at him when he looks down at me. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head, "So, weird question, but can you see the poster at the end of the wall clearly?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows and gesturing towards the picture.
   I squint my (e/c) eyes, shaking my head a little bit, "no, not without my glasses. I used to, but I got raditation sickness and my now I need them," I shrug, leaning back against the headboard. "Why? You goin blind, old man?" I hum.
   He laughs a little bit, "actually, I think I might have problems seeing. It's not super bad, but... I take down enemies from a distance. So I need my sight." He sighs, finally sitting on the shitty matress.
   I nod, "mhmm, we can get a pair for you before we leave tomorrow, okay? I'm sure Fallon's has some just... Laying around." I smirk, closing my eyes.
   "Well aren't you naughty." Robby murmurs, a slight chuckle leaving his lips. "it's a deal then. Unless they look stupid, I'd rather die then wear dumb looking shit."
   "How are you not dead yet then?" I retort, giving myself a little 'ooooooh'.
    He rolls his eyes, nudging me a little bit, "Wow, real nice (y/n). Couldn't have seen that one coming." He says softly, shifting around on the bed, laying closer to me now. I take this chance to move right next to him, "only cause it's cold." I mumble, feeling my cheeks heat up as he wraps his strong arms around me, his hand rubbing up and down my back gently.
   "Of course." He agrees, chuckling softly, his chin resting on my head. "You're really cute, you know that?"
   "I could easily knee you in the dick right now, you know that?" I reply, though now it's my turn to have my voice shake, my cheeks only growing redder.
   I can feel him laugh, the soft sound filling the empty room, only making me feel more warm on the inside.
   "G'night Sunshine. Get some rest, we have a lot to do tomorrow." He murmurs.
   And he doesn't have to say anything twice, because within minutes, I've fallen asleep in his arms. 

Old friends- MacCready x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara