Chapter 25- Best Friend Versus Best Friend

(We're gonna pretend that every picture of Liv and Aaliyah is actually Violet and AJ thanks!!!)

-Smackdown Taping-

Violet.

"Ready to kick ass tonight, Vi?!" AJ asked me, fist pumping the air. I giggled slightly, before adjusting the tape on my hands a bit. Dean had actually taped my hands using his black tape, in a similar fashion to how he tapes his own, saying that it helps a lot when you punch, helps not to have it hurt as much.

"I was born ready, darling." I smirked. Tonight, AJ Lee and myself would be teaming up to take on non other than our favorite opponents, the Bella Twins. Dean, Roman and Seth all wanted to escort me to the ring, but considering i'd be out there with AJ anyways, I think i'll be okay.

The Bella's music cut out, and I knew mine was going to begin. "Let's do this." I smiled at her.

Sierra.

Hotel.

India.

Echo.

Lima.

Delta.

SHIELD.

"Introducing first, representing the Shield, from Miami, Florida...Violet Rose!"

I began my descent to the ring, clad in my favorite Shield attire to date, loving the thunderous cheers from the crowd, that no matter how long i've been here for, haven't seemed to get any less loud.

I high fived as many of the fans on the right as I could, before of course going over to the left side and high fiving many of them as well. When I got to the end of the ramp, I glanced into the ring, at two of my former closest friends, and couldn't help but sigh a bit. Their gazes back at me weren't hateful, not burning a hole through me this time. Maybe Randy was right, maybe they all really did miss us.

Well, it's not our fault that we were all fighting.

I did miss them...

Ugh.

My music cut off, and then AJ's began, as I waited for her still on the ramp.

Light up, light up, light up. Let's light it up, light it up, light it up. light up tonight, let's light it up. Like shooting stars are burning, light up the sky. Let's light it up, light it up, light it up light up tonight, let's light it up L-L let the night, L-L the diamonds sh-sh shine in your eyes Your eyes.

"And her partner, from Union City, New Jersey...She is the Diva's Champion...AJ Lee!"

She came skipping down the ramp, hands on either side of her title, long brown hair swaying back and forth, just like she always did, before stopping right next to me. We both gave each other a knowing look, before we began our descent to the ring again. Running up the steps, I slipped through the bottom and second rope, and stood in the middle, putting my fist in the air, as AJ stood next to me, title raised high.