Chapter 29- Bow Down To Your Diva's Champion!

Violet.

"And the winner of this match, the Diva's Champion, Violet Rose!"  Lilian Garcia announced as the referee held my hand up in the air, me raising my title in the other

"And the winner of this match, the Diva's Champion, Violet Rose!" Lilian Garcia announced as the referee held my hand up in the air, me raising my title in the other. I had just defeated Kaitlyn in a one on one match for probably the fourth or fifth time now...She was one hell of a performer, I was just better and I had her number every single time.

The plan was that Aj would get her rematch for my title at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view in about three weeks from now, and until then we would be doing our own thing or would be in tag team action...Whatever they decided to have us do that day. Today, it was singles action for me, while Aj was doing her own thing sometime tonight.

I glanced down at the title in my hands and smiled, soaking in the cheering and the clapping from the thousands of fans in attendance. Kissing my title, I walked over to the ropes, about to slip between the ropes, when my theme song ended, and another began.

I heard the familiar beginning of Natalya's theme music, which was unmistakable considering it was another version of Bret Hart's theme song, and I looked towards the ramp, confusion on my face. I could feel the little bit of anxiety form inside of me, which it did every time someone who didn't like me, was about to come out and confront me. 

Natalya strided down the ramp, that usual smug expression on her face, and I slung my title over my shoulder, a protective hand over it. What the hell did she want? I haven't had an actual conversation with her in months, before the whole True Divas, Total Divas thing. Sure, she congratulated me on my victory at the Rumble, but honestly that seemed sorta fake and forced.

She knew Aj was still entitled to her rematch clause, so she couldn't be out here asking for a match...So I ask again; What the hell does she want?

Her music cut out, and it was then that I noticed she had a microphone in her hand. "Violet, the great, beautiful, talented Violet Rose! The almighty, Violet Rose! The Diva's Champion...Violet Rose." She laughed, and I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes. "Hi, Violet...Nice title ya got there." I scrunched my face up. "I know, I know...You're probably really confused as to why i'm out here...I mean, you and I...We used to be pretty close, ya know? Before you and Aj betrayed me and the rest of the Total Divas..." She trailed off, laughing again.

"What do you want, Nattie?!" I yelled.

"Oh, Violet...I really just wanted to congratulate you...Seriously." She smiled at me, trying to smile in the most heart-warming way...It just came across as fake. "Seriously...From the bottom of my heart, Violet...Congratulations." I was gonna reach for the microphone underneath the ring, until I felt a forearm to the back of my head. I fell face first onto the mat.

That fucking bitch.

In the next second, I felt multiple pairs of feet kicking me, I felt multiple fists punching me...There had to be at least six or seven people attacking me right now. What the actual fuck. I had no idea what to do...The panic was rising...This had never happened to me before. Probably because I was out for months on end and these girls didn't consider me a threat or whatever.