Prologue

In Medias Res
September 2015

Donghyuck's P.O.V.

I guess this is goodbye

Yeah.

Wait! Donghyuck!

He called me by my name....not the nickname he used to call me. I stopped walking and turned back to the boy that broke my heart into peices. Trying to hold my tears back, I can't hold this pain any longer.

T-take care.

His lips curved making a small smile, but I knew in his eyes that he was hurt....a thousand times.

You too Mark.

As soon as I turned away, all my tears came out. I was silently crying while hearing his footsteps getting further away.

That was how it ended. The words "take care" was it for our plain breakup.

Those were the words you always told me before. It was supposed to make me feel better, but it hurts me more knowing those were the two last words I heard from you.

I never knew the words I loved, turned to the words I wished I never heard.

If we could live in a world where we could be free. But there was none.

__________________________

Okay so let's just say that this fanfic is kinda confusing by the time thing

The story will starts by early 2016 (like the present day in the story) So NCT is still preparing for their debut here. And Donghyuck is still a trainee.

Be sure to look at the dates or years so you won't be confused (Imaginary only, except for the debut dates and etc.)

The story will be in 'In Medias Res'
At the start so yeah. But then there are also flashbacks .