2

Donghyuck's P.O.V.

"Yah Donghyuck wake up!" I opened my eyes seeing Jeno shaking me to get up.

We arrived in our destination. I don't even know where we are.

Manager hyung didn't say anything about where we were going earlier in the dorms, he just told us to pack up about 7 jeans , 7 T-shirts and to also bring a few coats or jackets. So we just did what we were told.

"Why are we here again? YAH where did you guys get chips?" I asked. Jeno just facepalmed and Renjun laughed.

"That's what you get when you sleep. We stopped by Seven eleven earlier" Jaemin stuck his tounge at me.

"Didn't you even care to wake me up ?" I pouted

"Well you did tell us 'When you wake me up,you're dead' hyung." Jisung said.

"When did I say that ?!" I asked amused.

"2 years ago when it was our first time to live in a dorm with Mark hyung, and you made up some rules" Jaemin said with a sassy tone.

I stiffened when I heard his name. I was supposed to forget everything that happened to us before again. Aish

"Yah hyung are you okay? You look frozen." Jisung asked examining my face. I just nodded and smiled.

Jeno and Renjun looked at me with concern showing 'It's okay'. Jeno amd Renjun were the only ones in the younger group that knew about my relationship with Mark before besides the older hyungs. It was just Taeyong, Jaehyun,Renjun and Jeno hyung that knew about it.

Reminder : Don't tell Ten hyung about any of your secrets.

"Yah kids what are you waiting for ? Let's go!" Manager hyung had an exited look on his face. I wonder why though.

We went out of the van and followed him. We were out at a forest.

"Hey...you okay?" Jeno asked me. I gave him a weak smile and put my arm around his shoulders.

"I'm fine. Hearing his name can't harm me" I joked and he just gave me a chuckle.

"Speaking of him...It has been a long time since we talked to him. Seven months maybe ?" Jeno asked me still with a smile in his face. That means we broke up after seven months.

I chuckled "Yeah. Well maybe he's one of the older hyungs now, he is talented enough."

"But let's be honest ever since we got separated with them we got more freedom." Jeno joked.

We laughed remembering Taeyong hyung's nagging because we always make a mess.

"So manager hyung..why are we at this Garden anyway ?" Renjun asked. Manager hyung just chuckled and smiled widely.

"You will see. I'm sure you'll be happy for this."

We arrived at some camp. It looked amazing. Small houses made of either bricks or wood, tall trees and the sound of nature. It was all amazing.

"SURPRISE! So we decided as a celebration for your success as SM Rookies and that you are soon to be idols, we are having a summer camp!" Manager hyung laughed and gave us a fatherly gaze

All of our jaws dropped now believing what we heard.

"You guys deserve this, you worked hard enough striving to be who you are as a star." Lee Sooman appeared from one od the cabins.

"Somebody slap me and tell me this is not a dream." Jaemin was frozen staring at the river not so far away.

Jeno slapped him hard "OW HYUNG THAT HURTS" Jaemin was in pain and Jeno just laughed st him evilly.