4

Mark's P.O.V.

I was packing up my clothes when Jeno walked in the room with his luggage.

He dramatically collapsed on Renjun's bed and spread his arms out.

"WOAH Hyung your cabin looks like heaven" Jeno sighed in amazement

"Yeah and thank you SO much switching with me to a trashed cabin." I said full of irony and rolled my eyes.

"Well you have Donghyuck there right?" He sat up and wiggled his eyebrows. I went to him and smacked him at the back of his head the second time of the day.

"It doesn't make the situation easier" I glared. Jeno pouted, and it was ugly I swear.

"Why don't you guys just get back together because it's obvious you are still inlove with each other." Jeno said. "I don't even know why you two broke up. You guys were perfect."

"I just don't want him to hurt anymore" I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Jeno asked. How did he hear that?

"You know we are the only people in this room so I could hear everything even a whisper." Jeno rolled his eyes. Is this what happens when you become close with Donghyuck ?

"Alright I'll tell you the story." I sighed. I can't keep it for long anyway.

Flashback
Before the breakup

I sighed waiting for Donghyuck to cone back. It was 12:00 AM and he was not yet home. It was raining so badly and thunder was roaring up the sky.

I can't take it. I'm going to find him.

I wore my coat, not forgetting to wear a mask and hat. Then I went out of the dorm.

I looked left to right but there was nobody there. I looked at the practice room, he was not there.

Where is he?

I went to the basement parking lot. That's where our cars are placed. I'm going to wait for him here I guess. I can't drive yet- maybe I'll just bike.

Just as I was going to grab a bike from the back. I saw a boy lying down at a corner of the parking lot.

I walked closer only to see IT'S DONGHYUCK! I ran up to him and hugged him."M-Mark hyung?" His voice was raspy and weak. He tried hugging ne back but he was too weak. His eyes were close to closing.

He was full of bruises and cuts on the face, I lifted his shirt only to see a large purple bruise at his stomach. His hair was wet because of the rain and his hands were bloody maybe from fighting back.

I felt my anger rise up, but I kept it in not wanting to shout at Donghyuck.
"Who did this to you?" I said gently not wanting to startle him. "I-I don't kno-" He collapsed at my arms.

My eyes were forming tears as I look at my phone to see Taeyong hyung calling. I answered immidiately.

"MARK WHERE ARE YOU AND DONGHYUCK ?!" He yelled worried.

"Hyung I-I need help please" I cried

"Donghyuck. He's out here unconscious. He's full of bruises and cuts hyung." I was weak just seeing Donghyuck this way.

"A-alright I'll get the first-aid kit ready. Do you need help there?" He asked

"I'll just carry him it's fine. I gotta hang up now." I said.