11

PLEASE READ AGAIN! I edited the part near the end hehe XD

Author's P.O.V.

"Alright so there are two ways we could go to heaven-" Mark was cut off by Donghyuck whining.

"Enough of the trivia just do any of them !" Donghyuck stomped his foot impatiently. Mark rolled his eyes and cracked his knuckles.

Jihoon on the other hand was at the corner with folded arms, laughing at the younger's sassiness.

"Alright, lay down." Donghyuck looked at him confusingly. "You'll be sleeping on earth while your spirit is in heaven." Mark continued. Donghyuck nodded and layed on the bed, closing his eyes.

"Here it goes," Mark sighed and put Donghyuck to sleep.

___________________________

Donghyuck opened his eyes to wake up at the same room, but it was daylight. Donghyuck sat up and observed his surroundings.

The room was the same, but none of his things were here, not to mention it was a lot cleaner than it usually is.

Where's Mark and Jihoon hyung? I'm supposed to be in heaven now..... Donghyuck thought.

The door clicked open to see Jihoon and Mark, wearing all white from the shirt, pants and to the shoes.

Mark smiled at the younger, offering his hand. "Come on, don't wanna waste time right?" Donghyuck grabbed Mark's hand and stood up.

He noticed he was wearing the same clothes Mark and Jihoon were wearing. They proceeded to walk out of the building. Donghyuck decided not to ask questions anymore.

"So I assume we're in heaven?" Donghyuck asked Mark. "Yeah. It's pretty much the same look as earth, but a lot more beautiful."

"Couldn't agree less." Donghyuck continued admiring his surroundings.
It was seriously clean. Vandalism on walls? Can't see them. Trash? Never existed here.

"If this was your world then why do you still stay in earth?" Donghyuck asked Mark.

"Like what I said, it's our mission to change people for the better. We want to change your world aswell, but the goal is to see people change it, not angels." Donghyuck nodded. I've never seen this kind of Mark before. He thought.

"Alright guys we're here." Jihoon said smiling. They were in an unfamiliar forest, and a wooden house as big as a mansion was infront of them.

As they  entered the house, Donghyuck's reaction was priceless.
Mark looked at him and smiled. Cute he thought.

Members from different groups were in here. TWICE's Tzuyu and Momo, SNSD's Taeyeon and Yoona, GFriend's Yuju, SEVENTEEN's Woozi and Wonwoo,I.O.I.'s Jeon Somi and Kim Sohye, All of ASTRO, Wanna One's Guanlin and ofc Jihoon,BTS's Jin and Jungkook, EXO's Chanyeol and Baekhyun, GOT7's Jackson and Bambam ,BLACKPINK's Rose and Lisa, Red Velvet's Irene and Yeri. And yes, they all have blue eyes as angels.

"Mark! Jihoon!" A familiar figure was running towards us. Literally, running.

The figure turned out to be...well....Jackson. He immidiately hugged- no he jumped on Mark making them unsteady that almost caused them to fall. Luckily, Me and Jihoon caught them on time.