9

May 2016

Author's P.O.V.

Two months have passed, all of NCT came back to work.

NCT-U was close to finishing their promotion for their debut.

While the NCT members that have not debuted yet are in their dungeo- I mean dorm! They continue practicing, waiting for SM's announcement of a new project for them.

To Donghyuck, his life was still the same. Get up early for school, training after school, eat less when there are no cameras, have a bit of leisure time, then sleep. But it was a lot happier now, because Mark and him were back to being bestfriends. With the busy schedules of the older, they meet only once a week, but they make sure to text each other everyday.

The feelings? Yep! they stayed right there, but both of the teenagers ignored it. They told themselves that maybe it was just brotherly love, or it's because they have not met for a long time. None of them talked about it to the other either.

It was Monday and well, Donghyuck needed to go to school ofcourse! He wakes up 6:00, the earliest of them all. Taeyong's rap in 'be natural' played as his alarm, it was his motivation to get up.

Donghyuck rose up from his bed and did his morning routine. Take a bath with his bluetooth speaker booming music, put on his uniform, fix his (Beautiful) hair, then he goes down to eat breakfast.

As he goes out of his room, he could smell the delicious food. Who was cooking? He went to the kitchen to see his Hansol hyung.

"Oh hyung! Don't you have practice? You shouldn't have-" He was cut off by the blonde.

"It's another monday at school! I don't want you little kids to eat instant foods, it's bad for your health. Besides, I start practicing at 8, and it's still 6:30 " Hansol smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Thanks hyung." The younger fist-bumped him and decided to help him in preparing the plates and utensils.

He was not really the evil and savage Donghyuck that fans call him. He's smart! He knows when or not to use it.
He is the type that is kind and mature, but sometimes he likes to be funny and loving too.

While Donghyuck was arranging the plates, Jeno was all dressed up and ready for school aswell. Then followed Jisung, and then Jaemin. Chenle and Renjun are homeschooled.

They ate together and once they finished, Jisung goes out first since his school is different. Then, Donghyuck,Jeno and Jaemin go to SOPA.

Donghyuck's P.O.V.

It was such a good morning until something disgusting ruined my day .
-____- What is it you ask? Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno flirting inside the car.

Honestly speaking, I feel like vomiting.

I plugged my earphones on so I would not be able to hear Jeno's cheesy pick up lines and Jaemin's giggles.

We finally arrived to school. We went out of the van to be greeted by a crowd.
Whispers were heard, a few tried to take pictures but were stopped by teachers. I kept my head low with my earphones still on.

Without noticing, I lost Jeno and Jaemin by my side. I walked faster looking for them.

"Jeno hyung! Jaemin-ah!" I saw Jaemin look back and widen his eyes. We were supposed to stay together.