6

Mark's P.O.V.

I sat down and wiped off my sweat as we took a break after playing. Jaemin who was finished drinking water say beside me.

"Hyung, have you ever liked someone  before?" Jaemin looked at the blue sky above us.

"Ofcourse. Why do you ask?"

"How do you know....if you do?"

"Well, you get sad or jealous when someone else is with them, you don't know how to act like if you are with them, you feel conscious when you are with them" I explained. Jaemin looked at me and tilted his head as if he was thinking.

"But hyung, what if the person I like....Is a guy?" Jaemin asked pausing inbetween his words.

"There is really nothing wrong with liking a guy. But sometimes maybe you just idolize or admire them because they are handsome. I suggest you make sure of your feelings first Jaemin. But if you do think you like him, it's fine." I answered and gave a smile.

"But can I ask who is this specific guy you are talking about?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. Jaemin's face reddened and looked down at his shoes.

"It's Jeno hyung." He answered weakly. I smirked.

"But hyung.......Do you like boys too?" He asked.

"Umm yeah I do." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Let me guess....Donghyuck hyung?" Jaemin asked giving a smirk. Wait how?

"How did yow know? Who told you? Did Jeno tell you? I swear I am going to rip his head o-" Jaemin stopped me by putting both of his hands on both of my shoulders.

"Chill hyung, chill." Jaemin gave a small laugh. "It's just obvious. Like seriously hyung? Last year you kissed him on the cheek on his birthday. No guy friends really do that." Jaemin raised an eyebrow. "Are you guys in a relationship?"

"Yeah. Before" I answered frowning."Wait what? You guys broke up?" Jaemin gave a confused look, I nodded.

"Why?" Jaemin asked. "There are some situations that I can't really spill out." I explained. Jaemin just nodded as a sign that he understood.

"I suggest you get back together because I swear it is obvious that you still love each other" Jaemin gave a wide smile.

I shook my head and faked a laugh to hide my frown. " I would if I could. But it's not that easy to love somebody." I smiled and stood up.

Jaemin still looked confused but then shrugged. "Come on, it's dinner time." I said and gestured ny hand. He stood up aswell but stared at my hand.

"Sorry but my hand is for Jeno only" He flipped his imaginary hair and walked out. I rolled my eyes and followed him to the dining area where everyone else where.

Jaemin opened the door only to be greeted by Jeno. I smirked as he was flustered and his cheeks were crimson red.

"Oh hi Jaemin, Mark hyung" Jeno greeted and showed his signature eyesmile.

"Y-yeah hi" Jaemin tried to act cool and normal but he failed. I just waved and wiggled my eyebrows to Jeno. I'm going to leave Jaeno for now.

I walk past Jaemin but he hurriedly followed me. I turned around with a small smirk.

"Why didn't you hold his hand?"

"Oh shut up Lee Minhyung"

Donghyuck's P.O.V.

After finishing dinner I went out to explore the forest, I reached the river and sat down at an old log.

I admired how the moon relfected in the water. Everything was so quiet until footsteps were heard.