3

Author's P.O.V.

The atmosphre got awkward again.....Mark thought this was the right time to tell Donghyuck that his feelings still stayed there for him.

"Look Donghyuck-" Mark was cut off by a wild Jeno popping out.

"Yo Mark hyung!" Jeno and Mark made their 'secret' hand shake and hugged each other.

"Woah hyung you get more handsome day by day! I'm sure you're the real visual in NCT-U " Jeno examined Mark from head to toe. Mark awkwardly smiled at him

"Now can you treat me some ice cream later?" Jeno jokingly whispered. Mark's smile disappeared and glared at the younger.

Mark flicked Jeno's forehead "OW! Wae?!" Jeno pouted.

"Get yourself together Lee Jeno. You are not usually like this" Mark laughed.

Donghyuck was silently laughing of the two boys' stupidity.

"Neh" Jeno laughed "Now we better unpack out things shall we? Yah Donghyuckie come on you share the room with me" Jeno hooked his right arm around Donghyuck's neck pulling him.

"Yah!! I'm taller than you." Donghyuck unhooked Jeno's arms

"Ofcourse that's because you're wearing insoles bish" Jeno rolled his eyes

"Aish jinja you guys keep on bickering just go" Mark laughed and parted ways with the two. Little did they know Mark was kinda jealous.

"Mark hyung!" Someone called him

"Oh Renjun-shi!" Mark saw Renjun jogging towards him.

"You're my roommate at the cabin, and I kinda need your help hyung" Renjun smiled.

"Oh Arraseo. Then let's go" Mark returned a smile to the younger.

--------------------------------------------------------

At Jeno and Donghyuck's cabin

"Thank's for saving me from that awkward situation. I wasn't even ready to talk to him, nor see him" Donghyuck covered his face with his palms .

"You know anytime soon you will need to be comfortable with him right?" Jeno replied while hanging his clothes on hangers.

"I don't think that would happen anytime soon. I end up wanting to avoid him or being awkward with him." Donghyuck sighed landing on the bed.

"The more I see him the more it hurts. I still love him. But then, he might have moved on already or he likes someone else." He stuffed his face on the pillows

"You can't ignore him all through your life either Lee Donghyuck. You know that." Jeno pointed at Donghyuck like he was some mother scolding his son.

"What do I do?" Donghyuck ruffled his hair from frustration.

"You better get it together soon. Find a way." Jeno said. Donghyuck stood up from the bed and started unpacking the snacks.

He opened one bag of chips and shoved a handful of Doritos to his mouth.

"Alright I'll do that if I got time. Now let's get started!"

"I already did, like 10 mins ago" Jeno rolled his eyes

"Yeah but this kid right here needs some special treatment. So I have 10 minutes to rest and less time for me to do chores." Donghyuck pointed to himself. Yep, there goes sassy Donghyuck.

You just never know when will sassy Donghyuck come out. Jeno thought and chuckled.

After five minutes....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING"