you're a fücking riot

-two months-

"Ah, God, Cherri. I don't think in can do this."

Kobra throws up blood, choking as Cherri sits on the counter. He watches Kobra with sad-eyes. He reaches out but his hand just passes through Kobra's back, making him shiver.

"You're fading, Cherri."

"You're living, Kobra."

¬¬¬¬

10 months left.

Umbrella smiles as Defying babbles, grabbing for her pink-and-blue braid. Party just giggled loudly when she came in with it.

Bandit is slamming two blocks together, she frown and spouts gibberish at them.

"He has your eyes." Party says, leaning over her shoulder. Defying laughs and grabs for Party. Umbrella lifts him up.

"Bandit has yours."

"True."

Defying puts his hand over Party's mouth. Party smiles and nibbles at his tiny fingers. Defying's eyes have turned a light steel color. The same color as his name sake. Umbrella's dad. His Grandfather. The great DJ of the Zones, Dr. Death-Defying. Now there's sone hot-shot KJ named Val Velocity DJ-ing.

Bandit looks at Umbrella still frowning and points at her tiny purple painted finger, courtesy of Ghoul, at her. She picks up the little girl and blinks at something flashes. Party holds a Polaroid camera and is grinning maniacally.

She rolls her eyes and takes the picture as it begins to develop. She looking at Bandit with a soft-smile and Bandit is looking back. The quality of the photo isn't the New-age clearness of most pictures, but it adds to the charm.

Umbrella puts it down, and switches the camera for Bandit. Party's holding both twins now. He grins widely as Umbrella takes a picture. She sets it on the table to develop.

"How long have you had this?" she asks, studying it.

"About a month. Jet found it tucked in some boxes near the store rooms. I tried it out a couple times and it worked pretty well so I kept it."

"If you used it to take pictures of me in the shower..."

"Ew. Who do you think I am? Ghoul? No. But I did take one of you sleeping that's really cute."

"Party, no."

"Party, yes."

He places the kids on the floor and pulls a folded picture from his pocket. It's worn from being folded and unfolded so many times. It's Umbrella between Defying and Bandit. They're all sound asleep with peaceful expressions.

Umbrella hugs Party and kisses him.

"I love you to death, Party."

"And I love you past that, Umbrella."

Maybe shorter chapters from here on out.