i came on the radio on your porch

-1 month to go-

They spend every waking moment together. As a family. The whole family.

Jet, Ghoul, and the Party Poison's, stat with Kobra. They're always crammed in his little hospital room, talking and laughing. And every night they all sleep almost on top of eachother.

And it's okay.

Because they're there. Together. How it was always meant to be. No threats. No running. Just traded stories, laughter.

Kobra's cheeks are a flushed pink as he laughs uncontrollably at Ghoul's story about elbowing a girl in the nose on a first date.

Umbrella takes a picture and smiles.

It sits on the top of a pile of over a hundred.

They've been taking dozens of pictures. Kobra holding the twins. Ghoul mid-laugh. Jet dozing off. Umbrella sitting in the early light. Party smiling like a doofus after Umbrella kissed him.

They're little moment that'll be gone soon.

¬¬¬¬

"Who's turn is it?" Ghoul asks, hoarsly as Defying cries loudly.

"Mine." Jet sighs, standing. He walks over to the make-shift crib and picks up the little boy, bouncing him gently. Bandit stays asleep.

Party moves his arms tighter around Umbrella's waist as He buries his face back in her hair.

"I love you. "

"And I love you."

"And I'm assuming You both love me." Ghoul chimes in, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Always."

Umbrella pecks his cheek and cuddles back into Party. Jet finally gets Defying to sleep and cones back to sit in his chair, falling back to sleep. Kobra shifts in his sleep and everything is quiet again.

¬¬¬¬

Kobra opens his eyes and sees the orange of Sun-rise falling over his friends. He picks up the camera from his bedside and snaps a picture.

And everything was okay.

I love each and every one of you.