The Late Night

-late at night-
*Kennedys POV*
He started snoring softly on my chest, and I realized in that very moment I wanted to be with him, and I didn't really care what it took to get him, suddenly he looked up at me and said "kitten.." I smiled down at him and said "yes darlin" he smiled and said "I like that one" I said "alright darlin, what?" "Can I give you a back massage since you let me come over?"  He asked "yes of course" he got up and I took my shirt off and laid on my bed, he started rubbing my back and then started going to my lower back, then on my butt, I looked at him, and he smirked "what kitten" I bit my lip and said "whatcha doing? " rubbing your back duh, I rolled my eyes, and laid my head back down, he started kissing on my neck and whispered " kitten, I really want you" I gasped, OH NO I'M A VIRGIN I don't even know how to have sex. "Al..alright.." I whispered back, "I've never done it before" he smiled softly and said "I'll be gentle with you princess, I promise," I smiled "alright" he took off his shirt and pants so I took my pants and I looked at him, he started kissing my lips, then my neck as he processed to finger me gently, I moaned softly, then he took off my panties and his boxers and put his penis in me and slide carefully in and out of my tight pussy, he proceeded faster and faster, then he went in once more and groaned as he started to cum (yes that was uncomfortable to write) I looked at him and whined as he breathed heavily he laid beside me and rubbed my pussy softly and said "it's alright princess it's alright" I started cry "it hurts so bad you hurt me" he softly said" I'm sorry princess I didn't mean to hurt you" he put on his boxers and sweats and grabbed his shirt and said " I'm going to go kitten, I shouldn't have came over here" I put my panties and bra on and put on a pair of booty shorts and said "no don't leave me please" he looked back at me and said "kitten I really need to go, I'm sorry" I started crying and yelled "fine leave you must be good at it " he stopped and turned around and said "you shouldn't have said that Kennedy" I gasped at the fact he didn't call me kitten his fists tightened and he walked towards me and I walked backwards until I fell on my bed he hit me and said "don't say some bullshit like that again" I cried harder and said "please don't hit me Cole" he sighed and snapped out of whatever he turned to, and said "kitten I'm so sorry"

*Coles POV*
I went to rub her cheek and she flinched I realized I hurt her and kneeled beside her and she sat up and looked down at me and whined "whyd you hit me cole" I put my hands on her hips and said "I didn't mean to kitten I'm sorry" she winced "cole that hurts" I moved my hands and saw bruses my eyes widened, "who did it kitten" she looked away from me I got a little more demanding "kitten who did it. Tell me now" she whispered "keep it down or he'll hear you and he'll do it again" I looked at her confused and she said her step father abused her since she was 12 I got up and was about to walk out her door, she ran behind me and whispered "you can't do that cole" I looked at her and said "kitten he hurt you" she cried for me not to do it, so I nodded and we laid back on her bed and fell asleep

-The next morning-

I woke up with her on my chest and I smiled at her and got on my phone, I had 12 new messages from my hoes... oh great I forgot about them, I read them and they all wanted me to go to a party, so I texted them and said alright she started waking up and whispered in a cute morning voice "good morning darling" I smiled and said "good morning kitten sleep well?" She giggled and said oh lord yes I did. I smirked and said dick game strong huh? She smirked and said so strong then she sat up so I told her I had to leave and get ready for a party tonight, she whined can I go too, I laughed and said no kitten you cant I'm sorry. She said whatever then leave now.

So I literally wrote all of this Wednesday night. Just so I could published it today, I'm honestly trying to get one done a week, I've been so so busy with school and homework, but love you guys tons don't forget that💕 I'm trying hard to do this, byeee!!💕😘