The Test

-a few weeks later-
*Kennedys POV*
It's been a few weeks since Cole and I had sex.. I woke up so fast out of my sleep and ran into the bathroom and threw up. So I texted Cole and asked him if he'd bring over a pregnancy test..

- the text messages-
K- can you please bring me a pregnancy test...

C- why kitten? How are pregnant?

K- the night we had sex.. I haven't had sex since and I want to be sure..

C- alright kitten I'll be there in 20 minutes

K- alright

*Coles POV*
FUCK!! Why why why this isn't actually possible is it!! I can't be a father, I'm not ready, I'm the bad boy for God sakes! She's beautiful and everything but I can't be a father.. but I bought the test and went. Back to her house.

-conversation-
K- finally your here

C- sorry kitten I'm in shock right now that's all..

K- Cole promise me something

C- what's that?

K- you'll consider trying to stop being a bad boy for our child.. and me

C- of course kitten

*Kennedys POV*
I went into the bathroom, and peed on the stick and I sat in the bathroom until it was done. I came out of the bathroom holding it and starter crying.. and not even tears of joy.. I began to fall and Cole caught me real fast he looked at the test and said on "no princess.. this can't be.." I looked at him and said "but it is darlin.. I'm pregnant.." "can't we do something about it..?" "Like what cole" "I'm not sure.. you can figure it out" and he left.. he left me there.. by myself.. with no one to save me from the pain I was in..

*Coles POV*
I texted marie and said I was coming over, so I went over to get the baby and Kennedy out of my mind. But yet it didn't help.. I went home. And I cried. Which is something I don't do.. but like I said before I can not have a baby..

-Kennedy texts cole-
K- hey darlin, I'm not sure if your out or anything but I'm scared and I really need you here I can't do this myself.. I'm scared to tell my parents.. please come over and do it with me...

C- I can't kitten, not tonight.. I'm sorry, I hope it goes well, don't text me again

K- *Crys* alright thanks anyways..

C- okay bye..

- Kennedy texts her guy best friend Joey-

K- hey bud can you come over and help me tell my parents I'm pregnant..

J- KENNEDY YOUR PREGNANT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!!

K- I just found out an hour ago..

J- alright beautiful I'll be there soon

K- thank you a ton

J- anything for you

*Kennedys POV*
I sit on my bed in absolute tears.. suddenly my mom comes up and says "some kid is here, his names cole I gue.... why are you crying sweetie" I look at her and says "I hit my knee off the dresser that's all, he can come up"

C- hey kitten

K- why are you here. You left me alone this morning

C-i know. And I'm sorry, I needed to get my mind off everything

K-WHATS EVERYTHING THIS IS SOMETHING YOU CAN NOT GET YOUR MIND OFF OF COLE!!

C- I KNOW KENNEDY I'M TRYING TO WRAP MY HEAD AROUND THE FACT I'M HAVING A FUCKING KID

K- Do not yell that when my parents are home cole. I wanna tell them, but I don't want them just hearing it

C- I'm sorry kitten, I'm just upset..

K-your upset? I'm a junior in high school I have two more years cole

C- I'm a senior. And I gave a rep to keep. So seriously no one but your parents know I'm the father

- he leaves-

Wow you would have thought he would have stayed. But no he didnt. My brother comes in my room, and says is everything alright cole Matthews just ran out of  our home. I looked at him and said "he got me pregnant bubba" and started crying he stormed out of my room so I ran after him and said stop it, don't do it.. //her brother has a terrible temper, especially when it comes to his baby sister// he looked at me and said "no Kennedy you stay here!" Finally my best friend got to my house and we started telling my parents together, it was so fantastic to have a best friend like him. My parents took it better than expected, they told me that they were glad I told him whenever I found out. But they were disappointed at the fact I got pregnant  because I wasn't on birth control.

Hey guyss I can't believe she told her parents right away, like whattt. But I hope cole steps up before the baby comes along.. but we'll all find out soon enough🙂🙂, anyways I love you guys tons💕💕 keep reading💕💕😘😘 have a good day/evening everyone