His Childhood

*9 year old coles POV*

I woke up for school and neither of my parents were home, which was strange. But I got ready, I got on the bus and I got to school.. i got to my class with Mrs . Weir, and i got through half of my day until lunch, a lady came in she told me she was a case worker she told me to bring my lunch and follow her, but of course I didn't have one because my parents were alcoholics so she bought me one, i got a hot ham and cheese some fries and a water because I don't like milk, we went into the guidance office and I was eating my lunch as she was talking to me "Cole my names kimmy, your mommy and daddy have been arrested for what, I'm not sure, but we have to put you into the foster care system, but I promise you will love your new parents" so then, there I went they took me out of school to get my clothes and other things i wanted/needed, and we went to the care place. And that started, foster home after foster home.. finally when 15 I got put in a foster home with my case worker, she had tons of kids in and out of there until I was almost 17 I got out of there and got placed with my Aunt. They live in a three story home and I even got my own room, and my aunt bought me a phone, and she'd pay for it til I got a job.

*Kennedys POV*

K- Wow cole, I'm so sorry.. are they out yet?

C-my dad is but he's running from the cops. My mom is but I want her to have nothing to do with us, she isn't the type of mom any kid should've had.

K- why

C- I don't wanna talk about it..

K- alright.. I'm sorry

C- let's go get food I'm sure our baby girl is hungry.

So we did, and it was so so good, after we got back to the house he asked if I wanted to stay at his house, of course I said yes. We got into his house his cousins and everyone said hi to me, except for Abby. She hated me because I was "stealing" cole away from her, we went up to coles room and cuddled til we fell asleep