Her father

*young Kennedys POV*

my daddy came home after a very long day at all three jobs, mommy also had just got done with dinner. Mommy and daddy fight alot, me and my brother always stayed up stairs. Well, finally daddy had enough and was pack his clothes I ran into my mommy and daddy's room and asked where he was going, he told me to a business trip, but I was smart enough to know that wasn't true. When he and I went downstairs my mommy was crying, my dad punched her, he was also a very violent man, I got scared and ran up to my brother and we knew that we were in trouble because I told my brother, and my dad whipped us, then.. he vanished...

*present Kennedys POV*

K-does that answer your question Cole. He hurt all of us, but especially me. He raped me when I was 8, MY OWN FATHER *starts crying*

C- kitten kitten it's alright, I'm here now and I won't let him hurt you I promise

Then I felt his nice warm hug on my body , he stayed over and cuddled me and made sure I didn't get hurt, but the next morning I woke up and he was gone, so of course I texted him

K- Cole where are you..?

C- I'm at home princess, are you alright?

K- no I'm scared

C- alright I'll be back in 5 minutes

*Coles POV*
I got up and got dressed and snuck out with out my Aunt hearing me, I got over to Kennedys and quietly walked in and went up to her room and rubbed her belly until she finally fell asleep again then I fell asleep with her.