The Ultrasound

*Kennedy POV*
My mum and I were driving to my appointment, Cole texted me and told me he was going to meet us there, but I told him there was no point. When my mum and I got there I saw Cole, I smiled softly because I  found it sweet he still wanted to come. He came up to me and hugged me softly and whispered I couldn't let my kitten see our baby by herself. I smiled shyly and said cole, I was so mean to you, why would you still want to come. He smiled and said that's my baby. I kissed his cheek and said thank you Cole.

*Coles POV*
No I didn't love her, but after talking to my aunt she made me realize how much I cared about our child. She held my hand as we walked in and we signed in, and sat down she put her head on my shoulder and said thank you for coming cole. I smiled and said anything for you kitten. The nurse called us back and I sat in the chair beside Kennedy and she laid on the table thing, the nurse asked her all kinds of then she looked at me then back at Kennedy and asked if I was her boyfriend, she quickly said yes so I couldn't say any different. I smiled at the fact she said I was her boyfriend, it was cute, She was cute. But I haven't had a girlfriend since freshman year. That stupid bitch that follows me around marie I can't believe she left me and is now trying to come back. I shook my head from being in a day dream. Kennedy looked at me and said is everything alright? I smiled and said of course baby. She nodded and the doctor put the cold gel on her stomach and moved the wand around until we saw our little peanut. I looked at the peanut like thing on the screen and started doing something I never do cry Kennedy rubbed my arm, and said it's alright cole. I smiled and said that's our baby Kennedy as I man'd back up and said so so small like a shrimp. Then the nurse continued on telling us stuff about the baby.

*Kennedys POV*
I smiled at him crying it was a adorable sight, I couldn't believe the bad boy could cry. Maybe he'll realize how good I could be for him if he gave me a shot, when we left the doctors my mom was sitting in the car and cole asked if he could have a ride to his house, my mom said sure, Of Course, so my mom drove to the house and cole said thank you for giving me a chance Kennedy. I smiled and said of course, I'm glad you came. He smiled and kissed my forehead and walked over to his house texting someone....