Treatment

Robin POV

It's been three months. I was cleared from the hospital after my miraculous resuscitation thanks to Wally but no one is treating me the same. It still pissed me off that M'gann had brought the team into my mind and let them see all my personal thoughts. Because of everything the team learned about me and because of my nearly deadly injury, they were all treating me like a child. Batman is assigning fewer missions or just assigning ones that I can't go on and the team is giving me pathetic jobs and constantly sending worried glances my way. They think I am vulnerable but the truth is they are the ones who make me feel vulnerable. I just wish they didn't know all of this. Just before I had finally earned their trust and they respected me, even Batman, but that was all ruined. I just wished they would forget this. Maybe I can make them forget...I'll have to talk to Martian Manhunter later.

I walked into the mountain and my team and Batman was there waiting. I could feel something bad was about to happen. "Robin, I'm sorry," Kaldur began. "You are suspended from the team and being Robin," Batman finished. "What?" I barely uttered. "You are too young for this," Batman said and left while saying, "It's to dangerous for a child. That was proven a few months ago." "Guys?" I asked as I hoped they were playing a cruel joke, they weren't. "We're sorry Robin," Kaldur said and walked away. "Wait! I'm only two years younger than Artemis and Wally!" I called for them. They all ran off and I was left alone. I've got to talk to Manhunter now.

I entered the Watchtower. My code was removed from the system so I had to hack in. Martian Manhunter was in the training room alone luckily. Even better, he hadn't heard about me being suspended yet. "Hey MM," I said and ran over to him. "Robin, how are you?" he asked me. "I'm distressed, heavy on the dis. The team is treating me like a child and Batman isn't letting me work with him. I can take care of myself and what happened could have happened to anyone," I said as I let my anger out in my words. "Ah, I see," MM replied, "Why have you come to me?" Robin looked up at him with big puppy dog eyes, "I need you to erase everyone's minds of what happened to me, please. If not they will keep treating me like a kid. I can handle myself." He looked shocked at what I requested, "I don't know. Are you sure you can handle yourself?" I scoffed, "If I can take you down will you do it?" He sighed and agreed to my bargain.

We walked around each other until he lunged. The trick is to let him get close to attacking you because then he will not be phasing so you can land a hit. As he got close enough I punched him in the gut and swept him off his feet. Before he had time to phase away, I tackled him and pinned him down. I stood up and helped him up. Martian Manhunter looked nervous but sighed, "Alright, I'll do it." He closed his eyes and just stood there. I don't know if it is working of if he is messing with me. After a minute he opened his eyes and they were confused and glossy. Then he noticed me, "Robin? Oh, what are you doing here?" I contained my excitement at the thought that it worked so well that even he forgot and I shrugged, "Just passing through. Have you seen Batman?" He shrugged and I escaped the room before more questions were asked. I entered the Zeta Tubes and it recognized me, meaning that my name was back in it and I didn't have to hack. I'm going to go see if what he did worked.