Sideaffects

@CassidyMcKnight7
Thanks for the idea for this chapter.

Dick POV

I had a massive headache. I kept getting dizzy and had to hold the wall for support. My vision was blurry and I stumbled to the ground. "Master Dick," I heard Alfred say but he seemed far off. "Alfred?" I asked. I felt someone grab hold of me but I collapsed.

I woke up to a major pain in my head and everywhere. "Dick, what happened?" a voice asked. I looked up to see a tall man with black hair and blue eyes. "Who are you?" I asked.

Bruce POV

After I had gotten the Team and told them to report to Wayne Manor, Alfred called me worriedly. "What is going on?" I asked him. "Master Dick collapsed not an hour ago. He is unconscious in his room in bed," Alfred said and led me upstairs quickly. "What?!" I exclaimed, "Is he alright?" Alfred only shrugged and opened the door to Dick's room. He looked alright but I have no idea why he collapsed. Alfred shut the door and left me in. 

For an hour I sat there and pondered why he collapsed. He wasn't hurt, at least not what I remember. He hadn't completely explained the incident a few months ago but... I saw him lean up and hold his head in his hands. "Dick, what happened?" I asked worriedly. He looked up at me confusedly and his eyes widened. "Who are you?" He asked.