The Attack

No POV

Suddenly the batmobile was hit by a missile and launched into a roll down a road. "Robin!" Batman yelled as his son was slammed into the dashboard hard. The car stopped rolling and Batman checked his son's pulse. Thankfully he was alive but unconscious. Batman heard footsteps approaching outside of the batmobile so he whispered to Robin, "Wake up Dick. Hurry." It didn't look like he would be waking up anytime soon. Batman left Robin there and got out of the car. Hopefully if only he got out, the villains would assume Robin wasn't with him. Batman came face to face with Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke. "What do you want Slade?" Batman growled.

Slade smirked, "I want your protege. Where did the little boy go? You know...he is quite skillful. Very strong too. It is surprising he survived what my men did to him three months ago." Batman was confused, "Did what to him?" Slade was shocked Batman didn't know, "You know, he was on his deathbed and everything. My men were confident they killed him but then a month ago he comes back into the field." "Robin hasn't left the field. He was never hurt," Batman explained confusedly. Slade was confused, "How much do you remember from the last couple months." Batman had never thought that way. He tried but he kept seeing blanks in his vision. "What did you do?" He growled and grabbed Slade. "Hey! I sent people to kill the boy but I don't know why you don't remember!" Slade defended. As Batman's guard dropped, Slade attacked.

"Your little birdie will come running to me. He will trade himself for you and I'll get my pretty little Renegade. That is what I will call him," Slade said and drop kicked Batman. "He is not a pet!" Batman yelled and punched Slade in the gut. "So where is my new apprentice? Is he in the car?" Slade asked curiously. Batman got in Slade's way, "No, he is safe at home." "Really?" Slade said and tripped up Batman. Batman was not going to win this fight. Slade knew that and so did Batman. So Bruce did what he could. He fled. He rushed to the car, picked up his unconscious son and fled. "I know who the brat is! I'll come after him!" Slade yelled as he chased them. Batman crashed into the Zeta Tubes and into the Watchtower. Slade can't get through. "Batman!" Someone yelled worriedly. 

"Flash, get Canary here right now. Robin needs medical treatment," Batman ordered. Flash ran through the Zeta Tubes. Canary was currently training the Young Justice Team who were all confused why Robin wasn't there. "Canary? Why isn't Robin here?" Kaldur asked. "Robin is on patrol with Batman," Canary said as she sparred with Conner. "Patrol? It's only six pm? How long?" M'gann asked. "He might be back around three or four AM. Really it depends on the amount of villains they encounter. If they encounter any, perhaps six AM," Canary explained. Before the team could ask more Flash ran in. "Black Canary! Medical treatment is needed at the Watchtower now!" Flash excplaimed. Canary ran towards Flash, "Who?" "Batman and Robin, they were attacked. Robin doesn't look well," Flash said and ran into the Zeta Tubes. Canary was on his tail. A moment later the team mutually agreed to follow.