Tord x Reader(Lemon?): AY, YO TONY

Warning: Contains Memes! Also it's a little disgusting.
Also requested by: GamzeeLover888

It was a beautiful day in England. The sun wasn't shining and it was fucking raining. Egg had binge drank four 2L bottles of Coal and had passed out again. Mud had flipped his shit about how Donald Trump had won the election and broke all his mirrors. So he had went out to buy new ones. Tums was busy shoving Susan up his ass and Turd.... Well you had no idea where the edgy Norsk was. TIME FOR A MAGICAL ADVENTURE!.... Not really, you just went to Turd's room.

You knocked on the door.
"Hey, troll! Let me the hell in or I'll burn the door down!" You cried.
Turd swung the door open,
"Shit waddap?" He cried. You stuck the tip of your tongue out of your mouth and rolled your eyes.
"I'm bored." You groaned.
"Then let's go to Burger Pussy!" Turd cried
"Turd, nu! We can't goo to Burger Piss, remember last time how you sharted everywhere?" You cried flailing your arms.
"Oh shit, yeah but let's go anyway." Turd said. And before you could argue he grabbed your ass cheeks and you both magically teleported to Burger Piss. You couldn't tell anyone, but Turd had Magical Hentai powers due to the copious amounts of Hentai he watched a day.

The crusty looking man behind the counter spotted the two of you and narrowed his eyes.
"What can I shit out on your plates today?" He asked.
"Give me a fucking whopper." You cried. Turd gasped and waited but nothing came out his or your ass. Instead the man sharted out Harambae and Shrek.
"Go get the Whoppers!" The man crjed. Harambae and Shrek ran into the kitchen and got the disgusting looking burgers and jammed them down both yours and Turd's throats. Skrek fingers smelt like shit and his fingernails were crusty.

You and turd left when you realized, Turd had stolen a bowl of macaroni. You didn't mind though Turd was too edgy and usually stole shit like this. Once you got home Turd took you into his room. You then realized he wanted the suc. You both ripped eachothers clothes to shreds and gave eachother the suc. Half way through Turd dumped the bowl of Macoroni on your head and leaned into your ear.
"Ay, yo Tony, where'd you get that fresh Macoroni?" He huskily whispered, and to with the pat you both came.

And then you both lived horribly ever after.

You're welcome....... I'm gonna do a sierous one next I promise.

 I'm gonna do a sierous one next I promise