OoOoOOOooofFFFF

Alright I'm back and I'm actually gonna finish some shit. I scrapped all my past drafts and I'm gonna start on writing some things. I'm gonna do another song fic for all those requesting. Also if you want me to do a certain song and a certain character or characters then just comment what you'd like.

REMEMBER I WILL DO CHARACTER X CHARACTER SO IF YOU WANT TOM X TORD OR EDD X TOM OR SOME SHIT I CAN DO ANY SHIP YOU COULD POSSIBLY THINK OF!!!

If you want a meme fic, once again comment the idea and ship or whatever it is you want below.

My dudes I'm open to anything you guys throw at me, you guys are all very diverse, you guys don't mind my memes and sometimes even go along with them. So whatever you guys want I'll do.

"But Jay you said you'd post a chapter last update and you never did. How do we know you actually AR gonna post next time?"
Oh dear reader, *pats your head* I'll just post updates showing proof I'm actually writing shit.

Anyway go ahead and comment, I mean it don't just sit there and wait if you have an idea don't be shy. Just ask.

Also if you want to RP with me I'm cool with that. You can PM me or find me on the Eddsworld Amino. My name is Daxy there.

Have a nice day my dudes!