Tord x Reader(meme): DANCE WITH ME!

U und hte eggswurld cru wer gooin 2 hte dance cloobe. Turd wuz doonsoon oop a storn. U looked hom butt u condompt tell ham. You wutched him doonce.(alright I'm done writing like that...) Turd had some pretty good moves. That's when the music stopped and everyone looked at the DJ.
"Everyone grab someone's butt cheeks and make them you dance appoint. It's dance off tem." He announced. You heard the familiar sound of ass cheeks slapping together as someone walked and turned around just as someone touched your ass.

It was Turd the Hentai beast himself.
"Cum on piss face were gonna dance." He said as he led you to the middle of the dance floor
"Fine daddy. Let's fucking dance," you replied. Turd did an eyebrow wiggle before telling the DJ the song he wanted. He went back over to you and nodded at the DJ. We Are Number One started playing in the speakers and you and Turd started Dancing. It was great. At the end of the song you dabbed Turd fell to the floor in agony.
"SHIT MY TOE NAIL!" He screamed.
Everyone laughed at him and you won the dance off. You were given the prize. It was a red 21 inch double ended dildo.

Tumz, Egg, Mud, You and Turd left after the end of the night. Turd had stolen you dildo and once you were alone in your room he fucked you with it and it was great.

ACTUAL LEMON UP NEXT I PROMISE!