Tord x Reader: Ringing In Your Ears

You pulled the trigger, a loud bang was heard before a very loud ring clouded your hearing. Then everything went black. You woke up in your room with a gasp. A thin layer of cold sweat covered your upper body as you sat up and looked around. You reached over to the bottle of water on your night stand and opened it. Taking a sip, you got up and put the bottle back down and removed your shirt. That was the third time this week you had this nightmare, everything starts out fine until your forcefully given the choice between killing yourself or one of your closest friends who also just happened to be your crush. You threw your shirt into the laundry bin and put on a new one. You sat back down on your bed. You ran your fingers through your hair as you laid back down. Letting out a sigh you rolled over onto your side and fell back asleep.

The next morning you got up. Slipping on your (F/C) hoodie as you walked downstsirs. Most of the guys were already awake and in the living room watching Saturday morning cartoons. You walked out into the living room and leaned over against the back of the couch and down towards Tord. You held your breath so he couldn't feel it before you quickly flung your arms around him. He jumped and began laughing once he had realized it was you.
"Y/N you scared the crap outta me." He laughed.
"Welp, I wanted to find a better way of saying good morning. I guess I just did." You then paused and scrunched up your face.
"Wait a poly picking minute, you jumped. You're not one to startle easy. What's up with that?" You then asked. He awkwardly chuckled and shrugged as you let him go and walked around the couch and sat next to him.

Matt glanced over at the two of you and watched. The smol ginger was curious now. Their Norwegian friend didn't usually do stuff like that.
"I was deep in thought about something and you suddenly snapped me out of it." He said truthfully. It was true, Tord had something on his mind. In fact it's been eating at him for a very long time now. You nodded.
"That's understandable." You ssid with a warm smile. Tord usually over thought random things that came to his mind. No one really had an idea what but these days, he usually zoned out in the process. After a few hours of cartoons you stood up. You walked out of the room and went back up to your room.

TORD'S POV
I watched Y/N leave the room. They were probably going upstairs to their room to draw or something. I sighed and shoved my hands in my hoodie pocket. I need to tell her before someone else does. I got up and went upstairs to her room. I waited a few seconds. The sound of (Favorite song) by (favorite band) was playing through a set of speakers. I knocked on the door.

THIRD PERSON POV
You looked up from (whatever it is you like to do) and turned your music down. You moved your things aside and got up and walked over to your bedroom door. You opened it and looked up at who it was. It was Tord!
"I need to talk to you." He said in what sounded like a chill voice. Well what sounded to you like a chill voice. But it was Tord, he was never chill. He was too edgy to be chill.
"Alright, come on in." You said before stepping aside to let him in. Tord walked into your room and sat on the edge of your bed as you shut the door. You sat down on your bed again and smiled at him and nodded, letting him know you were listening.
"Well, Y/N, for some time now. Well actually since I've met you. I've had feelings for you. I just felt like if I didn't tell you now that someone else would and...." his words trailed off. A ringing in your ears took over. You blacked out. The ringing didn't stop, instead turning into the beep of a heart monetor. You opened your eyes.

You were in a hospital. However you weren't the one in the hospital bed. Tord was, it was a while after the robot incedant and after getting a terrible infection in his arm, Tord was sent to a hospital. Since then you haven't left his side. After his sugary he had went into a minor sleep coma. Your anxiety had hitched and you refused to even move from the chair you were seated in now. Your eyes fell upon the "sleeping" Norsk, his messy Caramel brown hair was sticking out in every direction as he finally began to open is eyes again. His sapphire blue eyes shifted to you as you watched, stuned.
"Tord?" You finally managed to uder.
"What happen-" He said groggilly but before he could finish you had shot up out of your seat and flung your arms around him. No wander you kept dreaming about when he had first asked you out! You loved him a lot.

There's the more serous one. I wasn't originally intending it to be depressing, but whatever. Enjoy.