❌Headache❌

KONICHIWA! It's nice to be back from school! I'm gonna make this chapter pretty long! So you're in for a ride!

     CHOPPER'S P.O.V

   After I told every one to leave my office, I looked back over to Luffy. He looked like he was distressed. I didn't find anything wrong physically on his head. But his heart, it went through a phase last night. It seems to have gotten, how do I say this, colder. Physically. And mentally.

      It worries me. I saw him open his mouth, but only a small wheeze was heard. His throat must be dry! I walked over to the sink and filled a cup with water. I handed it to him. He chugged it down in one sip. "Thank You" I heard him mumble. I don't think his voice has had enough time to adjust yet. "Your welcome"

    "How are you feeling?" I asked already knowing the answer. He just looked over at me. " Like shit." I was shocked. I didn't think he would ever talk like that. I responded with a confused face, " I can't see what's wrong. Could you explain Thoroughly please?" He looked to the floor

     " It hurts to speak. " is all he said. "Would you like to write it down? I can't help you unless I know?" He just shook his head no. Then he took his hand from his head and pointed to his heart, then to his head.

     LUFFY'S P.O.V

    I managed to muffle out some words " It hurts to speak. " . Chopper responded with telling me to write it. I could hardly hear him, but I understood the gist of it. I shook my head no and pointed to wear it hurt.

     Chopper wrote it down then took out some tools. He took out a pair of thingy things? What are those called again? I don't know. All I know is they check my heartbeat. He pulled over the stool and put them in his ears as he extended the other end to my chest.

Bu--Bump Bu--Bump Bu--Bump

The sudden cold touch made me flinch. He looked up to me with interested eyes. He quickly got out of the chair and took out another tool.
    "Luffy. I need to give this to you. I need to take a look at your heart." I just sat there as he injected the meds. I passed out after a few more seconds.

     CHOPPER'S P.O.V

     I left the office after confirming he was asleep. I went on the deck, I saw everyone snap there heads towards me, eyes full of question. I didn't meet their gazes as I said, "Where is Law?!" Zoro responded "He's in the crows nest." I ran up the stairs to the crows nest. "LAW?!" I saw him sitting on the couch of the crows nest.

    "What is it Tony~Ya? Is this about Luffy's condition?" I needed him to help before the meds wear off. " Can you help me? I need you to remove Luffy's heart so I can examine it!" His eyes flew wide. "Are you sure about this Tony~Ya?" "Yes! Come quickly before the meds run out!" With that I ran out of the room, Law close behind.

      LUFFY'S P.O.V

     It's cold. I feel cold. I'm frozen...

    Not again. Another nightmare. In this dream, I'm in a marine base. I looked around to see all of my comrades on the floor. Lifeless.
    I tried to scream, but no sound came out. I heard something behind me and saw ... Ace.
      He was standing there, with that hole in his chest. I tried to cry but no tears came out.
     I reached out my hand, but he took a step back.
     "You couldn't save me. You're no brother of mine." With that he fell to the ground dead.
      I felt my heart sink to my feet. I looked at him. Processing what just happened. I was reliving my hell. And just after getting over it.

        In a flash I was back in chopper's office. My chest didn't hurt. I looked down to my heart. There was a hole. I looked over to see Law and Chopper examining a frozen heart. 

     I couldn't move I froze. What are they doing. Then I realized. I wasn't in my body. I looked back to the bed behind me. And I saw my emotionless body.

    I must still be dreaming.

    I walked out from the office and saw the crew. They were all in a little huddle. Talking. I wasn't close enough to hear so I walked closer.

  What happened to Luffy? Nami

   I'm worried. Sanji

   Chopper said he's in bad condition. He worries me. Robin

    I'm the one who found Luffy. Zoro

  Yo-ho-ho! He's our captain he can get through anything and anyone! Brook

   And if not I can build him a new body! Franky

   Have faith in Luffy! Our future pirate king! Usopp

I smiled at everyone's input. I walked over and tried to touch Sanji's shoulder, but my hand went right through him.

*SNAP*

Ok so maybe I lied but I NEEDED to make it a cliff hanger! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IM WRITING IT NOW!