❌Iron❌

Ok so if you get confused the beginning starts in the flashback when chopper eavesdrops on Luffy and laws conversations.

FLASHBACK

CHOPPER P.O.V

When Law left the room with Luffy. I waited to hear the door shut before I snuck into the hall. I walked towards where I heard them talking.

"Luffy!" Was all I heard when I got over there. I stuck my head against the door. A/N I'm lazy you know what happens.

I heard footsteps and they were coming for the door. I frantically hid flat against the wall. Then they stopped.

I hear them walk away. After a few minutes I slowly opened the door to see a cozy and peaceful Law and Luffy.

END FLASHBACK

   I'm also going to make a Law x reader when I finally finish this! Hope u enjoy.

⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️

LUFFY'S P.O.V

The sunlight peeked inside of my room as I peeled open my sleeping eyes. I tried moving, but then I felt the strong grip on me.

I looked up and saw Traffy. He looked asleep, so I tried to wiggle my way out of his grasp.

But while I was trying to get out I could see that I wasn't moving an inch. I couldn't move at all. Must be from yesterday. I thought. I then closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

LAW'S P.O.V

I felt a small figure move under me. I squinted my eyes open and saw Luffy struggling to move. I am tired so I'm not moving an inch. He eventually gives up the goes back to sleep.

   Time skip

   LUFFY'S P.O.V

      I was still half asleep when I heard someone yell "BREAKFAST IS READY!". My eyes shot open as I quickly sat up, only to be greeted by a pounding head ache and a painful leg.

     "Ughhh" I said looking around the room. I'll have to hide my limp. I thought slowly swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I heard a rustle of sheets behind me, so I peeked over my shoulder.

    I made my signature smile as I said "GOOD MORNING TRAFFY!". I threw my hands up in the air, trying not to wince at my leg pain.

         He gave me a lazy side smile, "Yes good morning to you, too." He said also standing up.

     I ran over to the door and swung it open. I looked to the left and saw a passed out Chopper. I cocked my head in confusion. "Oi, Chopper?" I said poking his cheek.

      His eyes darted open and he screamed. I cover my ears with one hand and the other wrapped around Chopper. "Jeez, that's a good morning to you, too" I heard Law say from behind me. I gave my big smile to Chopper.

         I couldn't help but think about what happened last night.

     I stood up from kneeing next to Chopper and yelled, "IM GONNA EAT ALL THE MEAT BEFORE YOU GET THERE!" While I was running towards the kitchen. "NOOO!!" I heard Chopper yell from behind me. My leg fell in an agonizing pain, and I plopped over.

     "Unggggggg." I groaned pushing myself back up onto my feet only to be met with the same fate of falling.

    "Luffy you shouldn't run just yet you might still be nauseated from last night." Chopper said. I was sitting agains the hallway wall. I tried to listen to him but my hearing was muffled.

      Woo! That must hurt. How dare you take your attention off of me.

    GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!!

   I don't know what you want just leave me alone!!

    I grunted. Law came around the corner. "Mugiwara~Ya!"

    LAW'S P.O.V

     "Mugiwara~Ya!" I yelled over to Luffy. He was in a similar state to last night.

     "Chopper unwrap his left thigh." I said to the doctor.

    "What do you mean? Where?" He asked pulling up Luffy's shorts.

   Chopper gasped when he saw the wound.

     "How did this happen?!" He asked.

     "When I went to go speak with Luffy. Whatever "that" was came back. He stabbed himself in his leg and it surprisingly made it go away." I said, a bit hesitant at first.

     Chopper stood there, a hoof on his chin. "Well, I'm certain it changed the direction of the pain. "

     "Breakfast!!" We heard once again. We headed off to the kitchen with Luffy.

LUFFY'S P.O.V

    "Ughhhh." I groaned as I slowly pushed myself to my feat. "Luffy please be careful." Chopper pleaded.

     "I want Meeeeeaaat." Was my response as I groggily made my way to the kitchen and sat straight down on my chair. Everyone slowly entered the room until everyone was seated.

    "Nami~Swaaaan, Robin~Cchhwaaaaan!" I looked over and saw Sanji moving like a freaking tornado.

      "Bwuahahaha!" I laughed and pointed to Sanji. Everyone started laughing too.

      "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!?" Sanji yelled throwing meat at me which I caught in my mouth. 

   "GULP" I swallowed the meat whole. I was trying hard not to react to the pain in my leg.

     I felt something warm moving down my leg.

       I swiftly grabbed my napkin without anyone noticing and cleaned the dripping blood.

      "Sanjiiii more meeeat!!" I yelled holding my stomach as it growled loudly.

   "HOW ARE YOU STILL HUNGRY!??" Usopp yelled as Robin
chuckled and said "Well he is our captain after all."

     Everyone let out a much needed laugh and started scattering out the door. Saying thank you as they left the kitchen to go explore Dressrosa in groups.

       "Traffy will you go exploring with me?" Law looked down at me with his mean expression, but it soon softened as he looked at me.

      He responded with a "Hmm".

       As I was starting to walk on the island I got a weird feeling.

         I felt like someone was encasing me in a metal box. Nothing but darkness. I felt as if I was trapped, but I was moving.

     I looked up at Law. He looked down to me and smiled. Then every bad feeling I ever had faded away.

    But after going deep into the island. I'll figure out why I felt this irking feeling.

⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️

Hope u enjoyed it his chapter! This is soon coming to a climax! Be ready!

Total word count: 1062