❌Frozen Heart❌

EYYYY WE BACK AGAIN!! Enjoy this new chapter of My Devil Heart!!

:::::::::::::

Law's P.O.V.

   "He's Dying."

The Strawhats stared at me with shock. Chopper ran over to me, "What do you mean he's dying?! What's happening to his heart?" Chopper asked frantically. Before I could answer, a group of what seemed to be pirates showed up out of nowhere at the end of the cave.

    Everyone turned to look at them. "He's here! Go get him!" One of them yelled. I counted them, and there were at least fifty. They look to just be subordinates though. They're only using swords, meaning there are most likely no devil fruit users.

     I stuffed Luffy's heart into my coat pocket. I won't let them have it.

  The pirates charged for us, I watched as the Strawhats got to work on them. I gently picked up Luffy and set him on my back. "I'm going to go find the bastard that has been hurting Luffy. Do me a favor and take care of his minions will you?" I yelled to the crew as I ran past the heap of fighting.

    "Protect him at all costs!" I heard Nami yell to me. I nodded to her, noticing Robin running up to me. "I'll come with you." She said. I nodded and we both headed farther into the cave.

    :::::::::::

The sound of battle quieted down as we traveled further into the cave. I glanced to Robin and found her looking at Luffy, a sad expression on her face.

"Don't worry," I reassured her. She looked to me. "The guy who is doing this to him is at the top of this mountain. We will make him fix your captain back to normal."

    Robin smiled, "Thank you, Trafalgar."

As we trekked up the inclined cave, a light shone at the end. Me and Robin hurried, I made sure Luffy didn't fall off my back.

    When we made it to the top I looked around and spotted an old warehouse. The entire top of the mountain was engulfed in snow and ice. I breathed out, a huff of air formed in front of me.

I looked to Robin to see her shivering while hugging herself. I glanced to the warehouse. "Here," I gently lowered Luffy off of my shoulders and set him so he was leaning against the cave wall.

     "Make sure no one takes Strawhat. I"ll be back." I said to Robin. I said, "And protect this at all costs if you want your captain to live." I handed her Luffy's freezing heart.

    Robin nodded, "Thank you, Trafalgar." She said. I started for the warehouse.

  —

Standing outside of the worn down warehouse, I peeked inside. There were only about a dozen pirates. One seemed to be the leader.

   He wore a heavy winter coat and had charcoal colored hair.

   I burst into the warehouse. "Room!" I chanted as I pulled out Kikoku. A blue sphere enveloped the room entirely.

I cut all eleven men to pieces, attaching them back with the wrong parts. "Boss! Boss, it's him! That's the Death Surgeon!!" One of the disembodied head yelled.

The guy in the fur coat turned to me. My eye twitched as I took in his face. He had no eyes and had a gas mask on.

Rage built up in me as the man laughed with delight. His legs started turning to ice. "Where is Monkey D. Luffy? Heh?" He opened his hand and an ice sword started forming.

"Out of your clutches" I growled as I launched for him.

Our swords clashed. But I overpowered him and shattered his sword. He put his hands up in surrender and ripped his gas mask off.

"Listen!! I was hired to do that to your friend! Okay!" He defended himself. I furrowed my brows and used Room to slash him into pieces.

I brought his head towards me. "Who hired you?" I hissed. The guy inched back in fear, "S-Some flamingo guy. He said he was getting rid of your new Corazon!" He franticly said.

I dropped his head, looking up.

Doflamingo.

"Fix Luffy. Now." I hissed with gritted teeth. The guy shook his head quickly. He said with a shaky voice, "I-I can't! He needs to overcome the demon within him! If he doesn't it will consume him. And that's probably what's happening now!"

I clicked my tongue and kicked his head away. That's all the information I need.

I stalked out of the warehouse. A chill went down my spine as the cold hit my face. My feet sunk into the snow as I walked to Robin, who was comforting a conscious Luffy.

     I jogged over to them, Robin stood up and looked to me with raised brows. "How is he?" I asked.

     She had her extra hands on Luffy, steadying him. "Not good. We need to get him off of this mountain." She stated worriedly.

     I heard loud rustling of footsteps. I turned to see over a hundred marines coming for us from down the cave. I cursed, how did they get past the others?

     I quickly picked up Luffy and swung him over my shoulder. "Run!" I yelled to Robin.

    We both started running for the other half of the mountain. There has to be another cave to get down in. I turned for a split second to see a flash of yellow.

    I stopped and watched as Sanji started taking out all of the Marines. Robin started helping him. "Room!" I held my hand out as a sphere of blue engulfed everyone.

     "Shambles!" I switched the marines with some of the rocks that were off of the edge of the mountain. "GAHH!!" They screamed as they stumbled down the mountain.

     I sighed in relief and looked to Sanji. "Thank you, Sanji~ya. But shouldn't you be guarding the ship?" I asked him. He turned to me with a grin, he lit his cigarette.

    I watched as he blew out a breath of smoke, "Well, Traffy. I just so happened to see the explosions of a fight half way up the mountain. I don't want to be the only one not getting any action." He explained.

     I nodded. "Let's get the rest of your crew and get back to the ship." I told Robin. She nodded and we started heading down the cave.

     My face was contorted from thinking. I can't get over what the man said.

    He needs to overcome the demon within him.

    Or else it will consume him.

  And that's what's happening now.

:::::::::::::

  Oof I told you I would continue to write it. I'm going to stick with the average long chapters though. Because I have too many other stories to work on soooo! HOPE U ENJOYED!

  Total Word Count: 1131