❌Law?❌

Hey I know no one reads this but hey! Also would u like a Luffy x reader or any other fanfic? Just message or comment!

     Zoros P.O.V

    Luffy was sitting on the lions head and I was leaning on the railing. I was drilling holes in the back of his head with my gaze. I had questions, but he's my captain and I don't want to push him.

      "Zoro~ya" I looked over my shoulder to see Law. He's back from the town. I thought. "Yo. Finally back I see." I pushed off the railing and started walking towards him. My swords rattled as I moved. (Woah detail that's new)

  "Where's Luffy~ya? Gather the Straw Hats I have information." I pointed to the left with my thumb signaling he was on the lions head.

     I walked away knowing he saw Luffy. I went to go get everyone. I was lazy so I just yelled "Hey! Laws back it's time for a meeting!!" With that I heard everyone moving. Within seconds everyone was on the deck. Chopper was sitting on the bench with Brook and Franky standing next to him. Robin and Nami were just waiting patiently with some small talk while sitting on the stairs. Sanji was smoking a cigarette, while leaning on the mast of the Sunny. Usopp was pushing Franky's nose with stars in his eyes as he changed his hair style. Luffy heard and was standing next to me.

    Laws P.O.V

    After Zoro~ya called everyone down, I started to talk.

   "When I was in the town I noticed a large coliseum. It seemed to have sign ups in the front. That's the good news." The bad news is bad that's for sure. I need to hurry. If we can get one of them to enter the competition for a distraction and infiltrate Doflamingo's forces we could get the upper hand.
But....

     "The bad news is ... I saw Cp-0 members near the docs." their eyes widened except for Luffy and Zoro's.

    "What's Cp-0?" Luffy asked. Zoro nodded as if to say  'what he said'.

"Let me explain." Robin walked forward. "Do you remember when you fought Cp-9." It looked like she almost choked on the word. They nodded in response. "Well the Cp-s are rated by number, Cp-0 being the strongest. Meaning that Cp-0 is about 10 times stronger than Cp-9."

Luffy's P.O.V

        After hearing that I knew this wasn't some plan to hurt Doffy. Things just got a lot more complicated. " Cp-O is a lot stronger and so are we."

     Everyone smirked behind me. Getting a smile from Robin and a face palm from Law. I was keeping eye contact to a low with Law. I don't think I can handle looking at him yet. "That's all I figured out. We will go in groups tomorrow. The rest of the day is free so do as you please." With that Law got in a deep conversation with Robin about strategies and predictions.

    I sped-walk to my room. Almost running. No one saw me to I could easily slip inside. I quickly shut the door behind me and locked it. I fell to my knees panting. I almost passed out.

   My straw hat fell off from me shaking. My heart. I dug my nails into my skin. Trying to take the pain away from my chest. ( he's wearing his usual open shirt)

    I passed out from hyperventilating.

   DREAM TIME PEOPLE

Black. Black. Black black black and more black!! What happened?! I must have passed out. Stupid heart.

    Please don't let this be another nightmare. "H-Hello?"

  Someone covered my mouth with a hand. I tried screaming, but it was just muffled whispers.

    I struggled. I felt a pressure on my chest I looked down to see a sword through my heart. I looked behind me and saw Law. A few seconds after I turned Law faded away and I was left with a sword in my chest.

Drip

Drip.......

⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️

END CHAPTER I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!

Vote and comment for more! I will be posting every so often. I happened to have no hw because of MCAS so i worked on this. AGAIN I HOPE U LIKED IT!!

714 words