❌Hide and Seek❌

YO! Told you I'd be updating more! Also I'm going to be starting previews for other stories I'm writing. When I say previews, I mean writing a title and description to the story. So if you would like any specific stories write suggestions in the comments! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️

???'s P.O.V

    "Boss! They've arrived on the island!" A man with nothing but ragged cloth ran into the room, telling the news. "Should I prepare a troop to capture them?" The man asked. The man's boss, ******, is someone with low social status, but has many skills, one including the Freeze Freeze Fruit. Which can take over anyone's body through the heart, and through their memories.

     The Freeze Man turned around, long tied up hair blowing from the breeze. He pulled up his gun and shot him. Looking to the others in the room. His outfit consisted of a white blouse and raggedy jean that came just below the mans ankles. "Ready a troop.." The man said exiting the room. "Y-Yes Sir!!!" His underling said.

(A/N Wow, starting off pretty spicy.)

Luffy's P.O.V

    After Law met with Zoro, wherever they went, Nami, Robin, Brooke and I went back towards the area where me and Law came from. After every step, I felt a little bit of weight leave my chest. By the time Nami found a store she liked it was nothing but a faint feeling.

I smiled as we walked into the store, "Ohhwaa! Its so cool!~~" I said reaching over to pick up a model ship. "DONT TOUCH THAT YOU MIGHT BREAK IT!" Nami slapped my hand away, Robin and Brooke laughed at us.

I let out a fake tear as we kept walking, but I let a smile creep up on me. This is the best Ive felt in quite a while. After everything that's happened, I needed some more time with my friends.

Like Law said, I need to rely on my friends more. When I'm around Law I feel, sort of, comforted. Like when I was with Ace, but a bit different.

I cant explain it. Ill have to ask Nami about it later.

Law's P.O.V

   Zoro~ya and myself split up to find the groups. We said to meet at the hilt of Kyakuja Mountain. I rushed through the bustling streets, following the faint auras left from them using my Haki. While pushing through the crowds, I spotted a few suspicious people on the sidelines. The first one was a guy eyeing me and leaning again a post. Trying to act as if he was reading a newspaper.

The second I noticed the first guy I kept my eyes open. As I passed by a circus act I saw another guy with a transponder snail, talking to someone. He had on the same raggedy outfit as the last guy. So I started running faster.

      I took a swift peek over my shoulder. They were following me.

"Shambles!" I pulled out my sword and switched me with barrels and items that were ahead so I could get the lead. I have no idea who these guys are or who they work for. But I cant let them get back to their boss. I led them in the opposite direction of Luffy and the others.

     I stopped and turned around to them being within 10 feet of me. I used my devil fruit power to cut them both to pieces.

I grabbed a potato sack that was on the side of a dumpster and stuffed them in it. The crowd had not been as large here since I had gotten closer to shore.

"Alright, you guys are coming with me." I started for the pinpoint of the Strawhats.

  Finally after running down a few blocks I spotted the 15 foot Cyborg in a engineer shop along with Usopp~ya and Chopper~ya.

I ran up to them, "Guys!" I got their attention. "What is it SUUUPPPERRRR Traffy?" Franky said making a ridiculous pose. "We are all gathering at the foot of that mountain," I pointed to Kyakuja mountain. "Luffy has felt worse since landing here. And we think that the person who did this to him is here." Franky growled as I finished. Chopper was in a regular deer form. Usopp stood up and puffed out his chest in a mocking manner, "W-Well then lets go catch those bastards!!" He yelled, causing a few annoyed glares from the citizens.

"As well as on my way to finding you I was followed by these two." I gestured to the back I had over my shoulder. "I cut them up." I said monotonously. "Cruel!" They all yelled in unison. "So, why did you capture them?" The little reindeer said. "Because when we get there we can question them all together." I looked down to him, "Oh. That sounds like a good idea! I wanna get the meanies that hurt our captain!!" He yelled out, "YEAH!!!" Usopp and Franky said in agreement.

I smiled slightly. Its nice to know that people can care about Luffy~ya as much as I do.

     After Corazon~San, I didn't want to love anyone anymore. In fear of losing them. Thats why I stayed cold all these years.

"Alright. We need to hurry, Zoro~ya is gathering the other members now." I turned to head in the direction of the mountain and started walking.

Usopp....Franky....and Chopper.... Following close behind. Confidence and excitement and rage building up around them.

"Time to go save Mugiwara."

"YEAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️

   Okay so I'm makin this a short chapter just because I want to make getting all of the crew members a focus. I know its stupid, sorry XD.  Also I'm making the next chapter now so it wont be that long before the next one comes!!

Total Word Count: 961