Chapter 7

Don't forget to vote ,comment and share 

Love

Hareem :)

What else would a beast wants if he already got the beauty??

A beast who is a true meaning of his name....

A beast who was made this way...

A beast isn't born a beast ,circumstances makes him one.

He was never a beast ,a hostile human being...he wasn't born this way ...he was just a child who wanted everything good from life just like everyone else.

But life wasn't exactly nice for him.

He wasn't exactly self made..But he was alone from the start..

The guilt that lived inside him was enough for him to die on a daily basis. A guilt that wasn't even his to bear.

A burden that wasn't his to carry on his shoulders but he did.

Behram Shahmeer was always the hot headed one like his father...

He was an only child...

He was an illegitimate child.

He knew it since he was 16 years old..

An age at which a child is unaware of every horror of life.An age which is bound to make you find fun in the world,an age during which no responsibility comes near you,an age where a person thinks he is on the top of the world .

By the time he realized what relation his father had with his mother he was disgusted.He died inside when he came to know his father raped his mother.He was disgusted with the truth that the blood that ran in his veins was not pure.That he was the product of some mistake,of a weak moment.

He made his anger his strength to survive and he did.Agha Jan was the only man who knew about Behram's past and still respected him and stood with him like a father.

Behram took his fathers position when he died.Since then he was the beast.He only knew Sher Gul as hi sown and Agha jan .And now Mahi was also one of those people whom he cared about but never accepted.

He was engrossed in his thoughts when he heard a crash downstairs.

He got and went downstairs to see what happened.He was already in a very irritated mood when he saw Mahi standing there with a horrified expression looking at the vase that was now on the floor in millions of pieces.

"What happened"?? He asked in a rough tone and Mahi flinched looking at him

"Uhh..it was an accident ,it slipped from my hands"

"Why were you holding it in your hands"??

"Uhh I was looking at it"

"Do you have to disturb me all the freaking time Mahi.Can't I just get one second of peace in my own house".

"But it was an accident'

"Even if it was.I am hell tired Mahi"

"There is nothing to shout about Behram"

"Really?? Now you are going to tell me how to behave"?

"May be I should because you are clearly over reacting about nothing"

"I am over reacting"???

"Yes you are"

"Don't you realize your mistake"??

"That's the point it was an accident,a mistake. Why are you making such a big deal about it"

"Its useless to talk to you Mahi"

"Right then don't"

They both looked at each other with pure anger for a moment then he turned around and left.Mahi stood there silently assessing the sudden shift in his attitude.

...........................................................................................................................................................

He was pacing around in the room thinking about what he just did.Guilt washed over him as hi senses calmed a bit.

What did I do

Shit

I am so stupid

It wasn't her fault

Great going Behram

Great going

..........................................................................................................................................................

She was sitting in the lawn with her eyes closed when she felt a presence behind her.She turned around to see him standing here in all hi s glory .

Mahi rolled her eyes at him and turned her back on him

Hearing him sigh in regret ,she bit her lip looking at her nails

"Mahi".. He spoke softly and she ignored it

"Mahi "...

Still no response..

"Look i...I know it wasn't your fault"

Silence

"You'll catch a cold please lets go inside"

"Mahi I am talking to you"..

"Fine..Have it your way then"...

He bent a little and caught her in his arms effortlessly as she gasped loudly with utter shock and looked at him with wide eyes.

"lets get you inside"...

...............................................................................................................................

Its super short i know but i am hell tired and i still have a lot of work to do..But the next update will be very long i promise..Please understand :)