Chapter 17

Salam and hello..Hope all is good..So here it is guys ..another update. I hope you like it ..I won't be able to update now for a the whole week.I am really busy with my work and studies..But I'll try to update The Evening Tragedy or The Ashes From The Past..but no promises..

I hope you guys understand..I love you all baby bunnies for your support.It means the world to me.

Here is a request to you all please nominate this book in the literary awards so that we can win :)

You just have to go the literary awards page and follow these instructions:

Category- Best Romance Story

Comment:

"The Claim by @ihareemnisar"

Make sure you mention the books name only in Romance category and not any other.

Click on the link below and nominate it in their comment section

  https://www.wattpad.com/376478950-the-2017-literary-awards-nominations-are-now  

This is not edited

Please leave lots of comments and votes..Do not hesitate to comment ..I repeat do not hesitate..Lmao

Enjoy..

Until next time

Hareem :)

"We are trying to find him as best as we can Sir but it seems like he is hidden these days" His men came stood in front of him with his hands folded and Behram gave him a cold look.

"Do whatever it takes, find him at all costs and keep his son alive" Ordering in a rough tone ,he stood up from the leather chair and strode out of the room without giving him a second glance.

Behram was a patient man but when it came to her it was like all his senses flew out the window.He was trying to keep himself as rational as possible, but he was not the one to compromise her security.If her security means him getting mad then so be it.He was willing to do everything for her.What he didn't understood was the part where Mahi was connected to Hashim Soori and jamshed Soori.He was going mad with the thought and agitation got the best of him.He was about to grip his hair in frustration when his cell phone rang taking him out of his torturous thoughts.

"Hello" Without looking at the caller i.d he picked up the call and heard a very worried voice of Agha Jan from the other side.

"Behram"??

"Yes Agha,is everything ok" ?? He asked hurriedly as if he knew it was bad news.

"No,someone shot Ibrahim. He was coming back home from work" It was like a bomb was blasted on his head and Behram instantly walked outside motioning Dilawar Khan to take out the car

"Where is he now"?? He asked sitting in the car and telling Dilawar Khan to drive faster .Two cars followed him from behind keeping a distance.

"Someone took him to the hospital" Agha Jan replied. The stress was evident in his voice and Behram asked him for the address of the particular hospital.

Explaining the address to Dilawar Khan ,Behram told Agha Jan he was coming and that nothing will happen to Ibrahim.

"I am on my way Agha Jan" With that he disconnected the call and frowned looking out the window.Who would shot Ibrahim,he was a good guy with no political involvements or contacts.