Chapter 21

Don't forget to vote ,comment and share

Love

Hareem  :)

"Are you sure"?? Sikander asked frowning and Behram nodded instantly.

"Positive. The driver said he dropped her at the Place Mall".

"I gave Mahi a necklace,I attached a tracker in it.It was switched on when I made her wear it,so it must be on.Can you locate them through that".

"Yeah off course,but why did you put a tracker in your wife's neck"?? Sikander looked at him dumbfounded and Behram gave him a hard look.

"Because she is reckless ,I am hundred percent sure she knew where she was going.She did it before too and its not in her neck for God sake,its in the necklace". He gritted his teeth and Sikander's expression changed into a grim one.

"Well..that's..that's dangerous.I mean her leaving like this,if she did it willingly".

"Tell me about it" Behram gripped his head in his hands pacing in the room.

Sikander dialed a number on his phone and got busy in talking while Behram raked a hand through his hair in frustration.This was the second time .He was losing his mind and somewhere somehow he knew Mahi went there willingly.His blood was pumping harshly in his veins as he rubbed his temples.Light drops of sweat started forming on his head when he heard Sikander's voice.

"Behram. I found them" !!

...............................................................................................................................................

The door to the room burst open and several men entered inside startling three people .Mahi frowned and immediately got up and Urwa followed her lead while Sheheryar took a minute to assess the situation and got up slowly.

One man was surrounding by a circle of bodyguards. Jamshed Soori gave Mahi a smirk and then his eyes landed on Urwa who was shivering behind Mahi. Unlike Mahi, Urwa wasn't bold. Infact she was the total opposite.

Mahi wanted to slap him so hard that he won't be able to turn his head in the other direction for the rest of his life.The urge to slap him was elevating inside her so hard that her palms started to itch.She clenched her fist hard and saw Sheheryar moving in front of Urwa and her.

Urwa caught Sheheryar's arm while Mahi glared at Jamshed Soori from behind him.

"C'mon kids ..time to go" He clapped his hands like a psycho and his expression gave nothing away. It was like he was best friends with them. None of them moved forward and stood there glaring at him when one of his men pushed Sheheryar forward harshly and Urwa gasped loudly.

"Oww the wittle kids don't wanna go".

"We are not going anywhere with you" Sheheryar spat and loud laughter roared in the room. Mahi felt shivers running down her spine. Bold or not she was still a girl. Surrounded by a lot of weird and more powerful men then her made her scared for a second.

"Let me rephrase that Sheheryar or whatever your name is. I am not asking you. I am ordering you. So you better follow it before I rip your intestines out" He smiled at them like a snake and that was when Mahi lost her patience. Moving forward she raised her voice and asked.

"What do you want with us. Come to the point".

Jamshed Soori glared at her quietly for a few minutes as dead silence surrounded the room.Urwa grabbed Mahi's hand to pull her back but she shrugged her off lightly.