Chapter 22

Salam and hello all you lovely people..First of all a very happy Eid Mubarak to all of you .I hope you guys had an amazing Eid..But please remember the people of Parachinaar in your prayers.May ALLAH help them through this horrible tragedy.I want to clear one thing here for all those who don't know it that we Muslims celebrate Eid for three days straight and I said that I will update directly after Eid and that meant that I will update after celebrating the three days of Eid and here we are.Yesterday was the third day of celebrations and now I am updating as promised.I just wanted to clear it to those who don't know about it and were waiting for the update.

Secondly I want to congratulate our Pakistani cricket team for winning ICC Champions Trophy 2k17 ,the final was freaking amazing ! So many many many congratulations guys... we did it !

Pakistan Zindabad ! 🙂

Another thing is that this is the second last chapter of this book.The next will be the last one.

I hope you guys liked the book .I just want to thank you all so much.I love you all and you guys are amazing.I couldn't ask for anything more.

Thank you so much for your support

Lastly don't forget to vote ,comment and share .I hope you like the chapter.

Love

Hareem

The room was brightly lit when she opened her eyes. Looking at her surroundings she realized she was in her bedroom. Alone !

She looked at her right trying to find him but he was nowhere. Bits and pieces started coming back to her and she sat mutely trying to grasp everything that happened. Her head turned to look at the clock on the wall showing three pm.

She stood up abruptly and as soon as she got up her head felt like someone started throwing thousands of stones at it. She gasped clutching her now aching head and sat on the bed panting hard.

She felt weak, like her insides were hollow. Gulping down audibly she tried to get up again but as soon as she stood up the door to the room opened by a soft click and she looked up at him catching his gaze in a second.

Both of them froze looking each other. She felt like she was looking at him after days. She saw him moving at a slow pace towards her, she stood there quietly trying to make up her mind for the coming storm.

He was standing in front of her now ,his face was expressionless ,stoic.

She tried to catch anything from his expressions but failed. His eyes gave nothing away. He just stared at her silently.

"Behram" She said softly but he raised a hand in the air to stop her.

"Sit" He said in a grave voice. Mahi knew she was in deep trouble.

She sat down avoiding his eyes and Behram glared at her. He clenched his fist looking at her guilty expression.

"Behr.." As soon as Mahi started to say something she saw a flash of pure anger in his eyes and her words died in her throat.

"Why"? He asked in a grave voice sitting in front of her.Both of his elbows were resting on his knees and he was leaning towards her ,his eyes were still attached to her face and Mahi looked at the buttons of his shirt.

At his question she looked confusedly at him.

"What"? She whispered back and he gritted his teeth

"Why did you go there willingly and don't you dare lie to me because I know you knew already that I know what you were doing".

"They had Urwa and Sheheryar" She gulped telling him slowly. She knew she did wrong. She should have told him but the fear of losing them both made her mute to the point where she risked her own life.