Surprise Bonus update

Hey lovelies

I hope you are all good.Here is a gift from me to you.Its a little very short bonus update for you guys .Its a thank you gift for all the votes and comments,your support and your immense response.

i couldn't ask for anything else

Let me know how it is..I want you guys to tell me sincerely how the chapter is and i want it through your COMMENTS !!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love you all

Hareem :)

Mahi gasped listening to his comment and checked her breath stupidly.

"My mouth doesn't smell" She shouted and he shouted back from outside the room

"Sure".

"How dare he..khud k mu se ati hogi badboo wo bhi niswaar ki"

  ( Naswar is a moist, powdered tobacco snuff  )

"Mahi huffed laying on the bed again and killed Behram hundred times in her mind.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Mahi's health was becoming better and better with time and she felt perfectly fine.

She called all of her cousins to her house and they came.

They were all sitting in the lounge talking and teasing each other while Behram was in his office.

"So what's up"?? Essa asked ruffling Mahi's hairs and she slapped his hand away

"Not the hair you oaf".

Essa chuckled while Saman just shook her head at them smiling.

Baazil was sitting with head resting against the sofa and his finger roaming disgustingly in his nostrils.Urwa gave him a pure look of disgust while Sherheryar felt nauseated and smacked his head.

"O charyay kya gandagi karaha hai"

(O silly,what dirtiness are you doing)

"Ewwyukhh Baazil.You are disgusting" Mahi said throwing a cushion at him.

"Bewaqofon y!!! Ye bohut kaam ka hathyaar hai"

(Silly,this is the most useful weapon)

Baazil smirked looking at Maisam who had an equally nauseated look on his face as the others had.

"Kya naak ka chooha??Ye sala kon sa hathyar hai"

(What..a nose bag?? What bloody weapon is this)??

Sheheryar looked at him with confusion while Saman tried to stop herself from puking her guts out.

"Ye sach ugalwanay k hathyar hai beta"

(This weapon is for spilling out of the truth from one's mouth)

Baazil winked at them and stood up with a dirty nose bag on his finger

Everyone screamed getting up running here and there

"Eww save your lives"??? Mahi screamed at the top of her lungs while Saman and Urwa hid behind Sherheryar's large frame

Maisam and Essa stood upon the dining table trying to shoo Baazil away

"Ab batao meray wallet se chaar hazzar kis khabees ne nikalay tum mein se.Aur agar nahi bataya tou ye ungli tum sabko ko aik aik dafa lagay gi"

(Now tell me ,which one of you morons took four thousand rupees out of my wallet .And if you don't tell me then I'll smear this finger upon your faces one by one)

Baazil smiled cruelly like a ghost at all of them and all of their faces paled white with disgust and fear

"Don't you dare come near me or i'll rip your intestines out jackass" Essa shouted while Maisam nodded hysterically at him

"I'll chop your balls off,don't you dare" Sherheryar screamed in a girly voice while Mahi grabbed a vase from the side table

"Aja beta,chaubees tankay aingy teray sar mein mujhay hath lagatay hi"

(C'mon buddy,you will have twenty four stitches in your head if you lay a hand on me)

Mahi threatened him shooting daggers at him.

"Mujhay pata hai ,Maisam ne churai thay kasmay"

(I know,Maisam stole your money ,promise)

Urwa blurted out the truth in fear and panic and everyone screamed bloody murder when Baazil pretended to laugh like a devil and ran towards Maisam and his face paled at the sight of nose bag in his hands.