Were Back Baby

Dipper POV

Hi, I'm Dipper Pines. I have brown short shaggy hair,and sea green eyes. I'm 5'8. I have a twin sister named Mabel. I am also older(by 5 minutes). I am 15.  I love mysteries and solving things. Mabel and I are the Mystery Twins. I went to GravityFalls Origin, and solved all kinds of mysteries. Turns out all those Fantasy stories are real.
"Wake up honey" someone said. I oppend my eyes and saw my mom. Her name is Helen. " hi mom"I gave her a hug. " go wake up your sister"she said. I got out of bed and went to Mabel's room. My room is blue. I have tables with science stuff.  I opened Mabel's door and walked to her bed. She's a heavy slee-wait a minute, what's that. She had a star tattoo above the right side on her hip. "Mabel Kristen Pines. What the hell is on your hip?" I asked. She jumped up "It's a tattoo" she said, in a duh tone.
I picked up Mabel and hit her butt 5 times. "Lets go" I said. We walked downstairs and sat down and ate. Mom made eggs, pancakes, waffle, and bacon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIME SKIP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mabel pov
Hi I'm    Mabel Pines. I have Long brown hair but with blonde ends. I have sea green eyes, I'm 5'6. I am the most popular girl in my school. I am the cheerleader team captain. I am kinda a slot. I lost my virginity to Grenada's boyfriend before Weirdmagedon. I went upstairs and to a shower. After that I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant. I put on my undergarments and brushed my hair. I put on my pink sweater  that has a heart shape whole around my cheast. You can see a LOT of cleavage. I put on my purple mini skirt. I add some flats. Sometimes I were cut clothes but most times they are sexy. I waked downstairs and went to the bus. We are going back to GravityFalls. I got on the bus and sat by Dipper. He was about to say something but I put on my headphones. I know what your thinking "Why are you acting like a bitch? You were so nice at the age twelve." Well everyone changes.  "Attention ladies and Gentlemen, we are leaving now for The three stops.
:GravityFalls
:Pennywise
:Elmwood" said the bus driver.

Dipper POV
Mabel is acting like a Bitch!😡
I don't like this Mabel. She's not her goody goody self.
* THREE HOURS LATER, STILL DIPPER POV *
We made it to GravityFalls. Look out GravityFalls. Cause were back baby.