Human Bill

Mabel POV

After last night, I started thinking. Do I really want to be a bitch forever? Yeah.  I walked downstairs and saw Miss Bitch. She was talking to Dipper, and he was... blushing. i walked over there and said" What the hell are you doing here Bitch!?" She smirked and said" Talking to my boyfriend Dipper." I looked at him and said" Bitch tell me she lying." He shook his head a no. "Dipper........... You are no longer  my brother." After I said that I regretted it because he slapped the hell outta me. "Mabel I'm tired of this shit!!!! You are acting like a HUGE SELFISH BITCH! Ever since our first summer here you changed. You would act nice, but then you would go and fuck someones Boyfriend. That's what you did to Grenda. When Candy wanted to be friends again, you said no. Y'all had a competition and now you can humiliate her anytime. That's fucked up I love you Mabel, but come talk to me when you are acting better." and with that, he left with Ms. Bitch. I was so fucking shocked. I hissed and went up to my room. As I walked in the room, Dipper's journal on the bed. The journal wasn't brown anymore it was yellow with  blue eyes. I was being a dumb white girl like in the  horror movies. I opened it and the words was changed. When it talked about Zombies, it was about Robbie. About Gnomes, Zack( A guy I hooked up with). Vampires, Gideon. Gorgons, Pacificia. It said:" They can't turn people or Monsters to stone unless they have 1 red snake in the front. They have snakes for hair and a scaly tail:"  Now I'm bought to read the fucked up part. :" The most mean, seducing, and hard to catch monsters.

The  deer-a-tar( Dipper) are hard to catch. They are fast and smart. The pretend to be a boy or girl in the bushes asking for help. Then they throw you on their back and run towards their cave and kill. They eat human and plants.

The Werewolf( Wendy) are like shape shifters. They are humans in the day time, but at night, they turn into wolves that eats anything that has meat. The most scary wolf family is the Corduroys. They are not only lumber jacks, they are wolves. Wendy is the only girl and bring men home for the family meals.

The Gargoyle( Stanley) are also hard ta catch. They can pretend to be a statue and sneak up on you. Stanley Pines is one of the most trickiest.  His eyes are bright yellow, practically glowing. He is a really strong fighter.

The Sphinx(Stanford) unknown

The Siren(Mabel) are  seductive and beautiful. They are human as long as they aren't wet. They have razor sharp teeth and claws. They can move on land quickly and in the sea. Mabel is one of the most dangerous  ones. She is cute and sexy. When shes mad her sea green eyes turn electric blue with lighting sticking out. SHE DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:" Damn. Lets see about Bill.

" :The only human name is Bill Cipher.  He has blonde hair with one side black. he wears a yellow shirt that says'Hunter', black pants with yellow sneakers.:" THERE'S A HUMAN BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????