I'm Queen B

Mabel POV

Waited, and waited, and waited. This old man is slow as Fuck. "Dip. We wasted our time waiting on this old ass man. Lets bounce" I said with sass. He was about to say something but GrunkleStan pulled up. He got out of the car and smiled. "Hey kiddoes. How- whoa! Dipper you got so tall"he said admiring Dipper's height. He looked at me "And Mabel, you look.....Different. Do ya still like ponies and stickers. Still obbssed with boys?"he asked teasing me. " She doesn't get one. Try 80" Dipper said. "Dipper shut the FUCK up! Go get a girl that might take your vaginaty'" I said. GrunkleStan looked at me. He looked surprised at what I said. "What?" I asked, being really impation. He look passed. "Young lady, get in to car. Don't say a word"he said. I mudderd  a Fuck You. He must of heard that because he grabbed me by my hands and took off his belt and *SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK*. He spanked me. I looked at him" What the hel-heck was that for?" I asked. "For That terrible mouth." He replied. I kept my mouth shut. Dipper got in the front, I had got in the back.
*3 MINUTES LATER*
We finally got to the Mystery Shack. It still looks the same. As we walk in, I saw a familiar red head, standing by the magazines.
"Wendy?!!" Me and Dipper said in usion. She turned around. It was her. "Sup dudes." She said. She was looking at me, how Dipper used to look at her. "Is you a lesbian?" I asked. She nodded slowly. I knew it. I looked at Dipper, he looked like he didn't care. I guse he doesn't have feelings for her. I left and went up to our old ass room. Every things the same.
After having a time to remember everything, I went on a walk. There was the gnomes and fairies. I waved at them. I should get food. I walk to the Diner and sat down. A guy with brown hair, and black eyes. Was that Robie. He looks different. "What would you like mam?" He asked. "I would like the number 4 please." I told him. He looked at me " Mabel Pines?!" he shouted.
Awe Fuck
* 6 minutes later*