Bubblegum Bitch

That drawing in the other chapter was drawn by me.

Mabel POV

I walked to the mall, to see if I could find Candy. She had texted me last night, saying she wanted to talk. If she try anything funny, imma kill her. I walked to the food cart, where she was waiting for me. She was an electric el person." Hi. " she said. I looked at her and rolled my eyes, " Hey." She signed and said " Can we go back to being friends? " She asked. "No." I said. " Why not?!!"  "Because I said so." I answered. I got up and "STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I looked at her. I also saw that we had a crowd. "If I sing better than you at the  center stage by the town hall, If I win, you be my friend again. If you win-"  " I get to embarrassed you anytime I want and can't do anything." I say with a smirk. She nodded and put her hand out for me to shake. "Meet your there at 8:00." She said. I rolled my eyes and smirked" Duh." After that I left.

Dipper POV

I was talking to Wendy, after she tried to eat me.Gnome'ssaid that she tired to eat Lady Susan. "Wanna go to this secrete place I go to. It's behind the Gnome's Hidings spot." She asked. I nodded and followed her.

We passed by The Gnome's spot and saw a beautiful water fall. I looked at Wendy, "This isn't a hiding spot. Everyone has been to the waterfall." I said. she rolled her eyes and pulled me behind the Waterfall. Behind the waterfall was a hidden cave. "It's nice" I said, taking in the view.
I was taking in the view until I got a notification telling me to go to the center stage to watch Candy vs Mabel at 8:00. It's 7:59. We have been here for 3 hours!!!?? I looked at Wendy and she nodded. We both ran.

Candy POV

I put on my green dress And pumps. I will get my friend back. I walked on stage and started to sing Tag ur it.

" You run me through the parking lot, chase me and you wouldn't stop. Saying Tag your it. Tag Tag your it.
Inne minne miney mo, Catch a lady by her toes, if she squeals don't let her go." I was in my mood. After I finished the song. I got some applause.

Mabel POV

After Candy's little performance, I walked on stage. The music started.

" Gotta figure like a pimp, gotta figure like a doll. Don't care if you think I'm dumb, I don't care at all." I started. The crowd was hype.
"I miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips. Hit me with me  with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss. I miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips. I'm gonna be your Bubblegum Bitch. I'm gonna be your Bubblegum Bitch."
*After Song*

I got done performing and saw The mayor come on stage. "OK if you think Candy won make some noise!!" Only 12 people made some noise. Ha ha ha ha. "If you think Mabel did great make some noise!!!" The whole crowd went off.