Lost

Recap:
(Caria POV)

That the longest time that smiled for. It's amazing to have my dancing hobby back. I'll thank the manager later, but right now I'm tired. I need my water that I forgot to bring. I lay down I'm on the floor and closing my eyes to relax my body and heart. I forgot tomorrow I have to upload that video. Shit I forgot to finish blogging today. Oh well, I'm sure they will understand.

-----------------------------------------

(Caria POV)

I didn't realise I fell asleep in till I saw flying unicorns. I know what a lovely dream to dream about. But it came dark, why? Cause the unicorn was vomiting blood and guts. That's when I woke up. Checking the time and it was 7 pm. Hoping Takwa would be asleep or watching a movie, that's she's so focused on. I don't know why but I kept feeling a present watching me. But I guess I forgot that when I was dancing. Standing up and slowly walking to my water bottle, I gulped the water down. Rapping the towel around my neck. I left the room, to go and have a shower.

I came across lots of hall ways and doors. A big lump of saliva formed inside my throat. I walked till I see the first turn, which was right. Turning right I see another set of halls.

(10 minutes later)

Okay, I'm lost. What if I go back to the dance room and find the managers office and work my way back from there? Omg when did I become so smart.

(Takwa POV)

Where is she? I didn't see her since when Tina showed us around. Don't tell me she's lost. I mean she's always the person to get lost. So I set my stuff down and went to find her.

(10 minutes later)

Great. I know why she got lost. It's s f-ing maze here, lots of doors that would either send you to a room or a new set of ways.
"Ugh, why me? Why did she have to get los-"
Bump
I was walking a minute ago, next thing I know it, I'm on the floor.

"Ah ah (A/n: not that type of 'ah' it's the the 'ah' when ur hurt ur self. Don't be dirty) that hurts." I said in pain.
"Oh! I'm sorry." A deep voice apologies. I look up and saw a hand in front of my face. I'm guessing I have to take that had and help myself up? But what if it's a joke? Oh who gives a shit.

I took that hand and the unknown person helps me up. I rub and dust from my butt. Then hearing.
"Look! Hyung just hurt a woman!"
"What!"
"Oh that poor girl!"
"Come on let's make sure she's all right!"
I hear 6 different people's voices. From behind the person the knocked me down. They all have dyed their hair, I could just tell. Whoever is their stylist is rubbish. We can do better then that. Anyway. I look at them all, I swear I've seen them before. Bhg? No that's not it. Bbs? No. Btu? No doesn't sound right. Bta? No! BTS? Yes! Its BTS. Though I don't remember their names that much. I only know there's V, Jimin and Jin the rest I forgot their names. By the way, I only know their name doesn't mean, I know whose name goes to which face.

"Are you okay?!" My eye twitched. Just because I fell doesn't mean I broke a bone.
"Yes.-" maybe they can help me find Caria."Can you guys help me to find someone? If your not busy."

A person who I'm guessing is Jimin, says yes. I explained how she looks like and we were splitted up into partners.
Jin and Jungkook.
Rapmon and Jimin.
V and me.
J-hope is alone.