Anger releases

Recap: (Caria POV)

I took my earphones with me and plugged it in my phone and my ears and put some song on. At first it played 'Read all about it', 'Hard Carry', 'Spring day', 'Hello Bitches', 'Lifted' and then 'Not Today'. And I waited for Takwa. I got bored of waiting for her, so I stood up and took a photo and posted it up on instagram, and most of my social media.

-----------------------------------------

I was still waiting for Takwa. After 10 more minutes she came and we waited for Jin to pick us.

(3 minutes later)

Takwa got a text from V that Jin is outside, waiting for us. We just walked out and saw him in the car.
"Hello! Thank you for picking us up." I said.
"Ah no it's fine I'm Jin."
"Oh! I'm Caria nice to meet you." I bowed down and we both got inside the car. We both sat at the back, and started to talk, to get to know each other. After 10 minutes we all arrived at the private bar. Jin was walking ahead of us, till he stopped. Takwa bumped him and said sorry. She looked ahead and said.
"Hello everyone!"

I rolled my eyes. "Hi, the names Caria. You know the lost one." I got a call. I looked at Takwa and she nodded. I walked out side and answered the call.
"Hello?"
"You will pay." And the call ended. I blinked. Funny enough that voice seems familiar to me. Oh well. I came back in and ordered some wine. Since I'm older enough to be drinking.
"Hey! Caria come play truth or dare with us." I walked to her, but the only places to sit was near the guy that was smiling or Suga. I choose to say next to Suga.

"Jimin! Truth or dare?" V asked.
"Dare." Everyone expect me and Suga was like "ohhh".
"I dare you to asked any person that comes in, to asked 'will you go out with me.' " V said as Takwa was whispering this to his ear. When did she get close to him? Oh well.

Sadly, the next person to walk in was 21 looking man. I feel sorry for Jimin. But then again he chose dare. I close my eyes for a few minutes. And I could hear whispers about me.
"Awww! They look so cute."
"SHHH!" I got up, must have slept. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to where the nosies where heading to. I saw everyone looking at me. Why? When I wanted to move my legs, but I couldn't. i looked down and saw another pair. I screamed. I'll tell you something, I ain't the type to scream. So yea.

The person I screamed at was Suga. Oh well. I got up and glared at Takwa. She probably did this somehow. I got all of my stuff and walked out. I'm so pissed. I could hear Takwa call out for me in background, but I ignored her and quickly called a cab.

The one thing that they didn't know is to never pissed a girl when they are on the period.

(Takwa POV)

I quickly ran after Caria. When I knew that she would ignore me. But just as she went inside the cab, I realised that we are in the same dorm room. Oh well, I'll talk to her when I go back home. I tried to send a text but in return I got ignored. Sad times right.

T- hey where r u??
...
...

I checked again and I got no reply. I walked back in as I gave up. And the group looked at me in hope. I shock my head, they all frowned. Hey, at least I tried. I told them I'm going home. And Jin kindly offered to drop me home. Which I agreed.

(10 minutes later)

I opened the door for the car, turned around to see Jin.
"I'm really sorry she acted like that." I bowed down slightly.
"It's fine." He tried to change the subject.
"Oh! Thank you so much for taking me home oppa!!" You guys dare probably wondering, when did they let me say the word 'oppa'. During the truth or dare game, J-hope dared me to start calling them oppa. I said to him 'okay oppa~!' In a very cute way. Most of the boys blushed. Except Suga, V and Jin. For some reason a saw V glare at J-hope for a second. I don't know why though.

We both said bye. And he left, while I was opening the dorm door. I walked in, and heard silence. No words or sounds to be heard. Heading to her room I opened the door, and saw no one was in there. I checked all the other rooms and I could still not find her. Where is she?

(Caria POV)

I didn't go back to our dorm, since she will be going there and trying to talk to me. Though I did go back to change into my dance clothes.

And I headed to the dance practice room, where Tina showed me

And I headed to the dance practice room, where Tina showed me. I chose to dance to 4 songs. I know a lot. But not for me. The first song I chose to dance was 'Hard carry' by Got7.

The song:

The dance she did:

The second song she did was 'chandelier' by Sia

The song:

The dance she did:

I then took a little 5 minutes break. I drank some water. And then I chose to do a girl group song, even though they aren't my type to dance to. I chose 'Cheer up' by Twice.

The song:

I wanted to try dancing this song twice as fast. No pun intended. The dance she did: x2 cheer up

The last song was going to be 'Bang bang bang' by Big Bang.

The song:

The dance she did:

(She's the pale girl in the video.)

Finally, all of my stress and anger is gone. I might forgot to tell you, dancing and writing music helps to release my stress.