Basketball

Recap:

Tina got both of the girls and we spoke about it. They all said they would need sometime. And if they were going to be, they asked was are the cautions about being an idol. Of course I didn't really except relationships. But we had a massive argument about this topic and I think I need to change the contract so they can date.

--------------------------------------

(Takwa POV)

After that argument, we both wanted to explore around the area. We brought our cameras since we haven't done a double blog in ages. I chose to wear:

 Since it was already spring/ summer, I thought it was suitable for the season

(Caria POV)

While I was waiting for Takwa, to get dressed. I wore:

(Her hair is still rose gold dip-dye)I sat on the floor posing, and took a picture

I sat on the floor posing, and took a picture. I posted the picture on Instagram captioning 'What do you think for today?'. I closed my phone and walked to Takwa. She was also posing for her picture. After that, we got out and started to film.

"Hey guys! I know it's been a while, but as you know we moved to Korea. So we just needed to unpack and settle down. And have plenty of rest." I faced to camera to Takwa and said.
"So, where are we going?" She turned around and saw that a filming her, she smiled and said,
"We are gonna explore, we haven't done that yet." I then faced to camera back to me.

"Guys, comment down on, what colour I should dye my hair or dip-dye my hair. Anyways, so when we got off the plane we um. Well something happened so our manager had a friend in here and he lent us a place to stay in, for the time being. Until then, we just been packing up and getting to other people in the area that we live in." I closed the camera and we headed to the park. We sat down on the benches. Grabbed my camera and started to film again.

"So now we're at the park, just look at the view here. It's amazing. Oh yeah! I almost forgot to show you guys my outfit for the day." I stood up and showed them. While describing what I'm wearing. And then I sat back down.
"Um what else do I have to tell you guys? Uh... Oh! There will be a video upload soon so watch up. Also I'm thinking of doing a Q&A for you guys. So any social media like Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Instagram, I'll be getting my question. But it'll mostly be on Twitter. What are you doing Takwa?"

As I saw Takwa doing some weird thing. Facing the camera at her, she was in pain and holding her area.
"Don't tell me you try to do the cartwheel?" She nods in pain, as started to laugh.

"Hey! Don't laugh it's painful. Why don't you try to do it?" Takwa angrily asked.
"Okay then but if I don't have a pain your gonna pay us lunch and if I do I'll pay. Deal?" I said.
"Deal." She said.

While she held both of our cameras she filmed me. Walking back and got my position ready, I did the cartwheel, with no pain. I smirked knowing that I didn't have to pay. I strike a pose in victory. I could see Takwa cursed quietly and her face full of defeat. Just to rub it no her face, I said.

"So.... what are you gonna buy me huh? After all I did beat you, you should have known that I don't accept defeat in dictionary." Walking up to her and bringing out my hands out to get my camera. As she gave me my camera, she rolled her eyes at me. I then closed the camera, thinking it was enough for the day. I told Takwa that I was going to near the basketball court, that was in the park.

When I headed there, I saw a group of boys, who were bullying a small amount of boys. All I could hear was,' You bitch, thinking you could beat us the strong.' And things like that. As soon I stepped in, all the boys recognised me.

"Omo! It's Caria!" The bullies all ran to me, while I kept staring at the boys who are on the floor, with blood on the nose and busted lips.
"Hello young men. May I ask you why are you bullying those boys?" I asked. The leader that I was assuming replied.
"They were weak, breaking the rules of basketball."
"Ah really, well what I think was wrong, so how about a 1 on 5 and if you beat me I'll never come back and stop you guys beating them up, however if I win you will never come to this area." I said to them with a serious face. They all laughed for a second.

I picked up the drifting ball, and bounced a few before shooting to the rim of the hoop. And when through with no resistance. I smirked and turned around.
"So, shall me danced?" They looked terrified, for a few seconds. But because of their pride, acted like they didn't do anything.

They all looked at each and the leader nodded, bringing up his index finger and the middle. The rest of the group all nodded and went to their positions. The boys that got bullied, signalled the starting time.
"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!"

(10 minutes later)

Of course I won, the leader was very disappointed at his teammates, and hit them all on their heads.
"Hey! You ain't meant to do that!" I said, standing up for the teammates.
"I'm leader I can do what I want." I rolled my eyes. And whacked him on the head. Leaving him disappointed.
"Hey! You can't do that!" He yells at me.

I then realised the time, and I had to go back and find Takwa. I helped the ones who got hurt outside of the court. As I was blogging, I realised the time. Quickly I ran to takwa as it was getting a bit late, but let me tell you something. It's 10pm and...

"I'm lost." I said to the camera...

----------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for awhile! Just to say I will not update until the end of this month because I have exams. I know they suck. I'll make sure I add more of Takwa. So if u see me around commenting and voting it's because I will now be reading then writing until the end of the month. Or I'll just be updating very slowly. Just thought I'll be needing to tell you guys that!! Hoped you enjoyed it!!