Wrong number! (3)

The heck? Third chapter and 200 reads already ? 

-----

   The moment of awkward silence passed by. You just can't have a conversation with a hobo that texted the wrong number and ended up texting you over phone without the moment of awkward silence. Like always, the hobo just had to ruin the silence. I mean, who does he think he is ?

      "Uhhh, Angel eyes?" He spoke out in a very husky voice. Did he just wake up? Wait... that could only mean... he was just texting me in his sleep! Oh my, wow.

"Yes Hobo?" I said, I really can't find a good synonym for said right now mind, spare me.

"I said don't call me that." He replied, sighing in defeat. Ha, loser loser pick your Boogers. That didn't rhyme actually, well, worth a shot.

"Fine, but did you just wake up?" That was obviously me, or was it? Dun dun dunnn.... okay, yeah. I'll stop, or not.

"No, this is my natural voice." Really? Did he have natural bags under his eyes? That'd be cool, like very cool. So cool, the cool is cooler than the other cool that I just said. Wait... can his bags morph into actual bags? That would mean he can basically carry meatloaf with his eyes.

"And this is my natural voice," I retorted, oh wait, retorted isn't the right word.

"I have to go Angel Eyes, sorry."

"Fine hobo, next time!"

---

Not edited, so... yeah, and I know it is short!