Wrong Number! (11)

Have you ever been so scared in your life, that you wanted to dunk your head underwater? I have, it was happening right now. My face felt hot, I had just seen a monster. It had green skin, patches of red everywhere, torn up rags as a dress, and red, teary eyes.

     I turned around and it stood there. I was frightened, it kept repeating the words,"Please be my friend." Every time I blinked, the knife it was holding on her closer to my throat. I was in too much shock to run away.

     I shook my head and ran, ran for my dear life. I stopped and turned around, to find myself in the same spot, and the knife closer to my neck. I knew this was just a dream, but I couldn't open my eyes.

     She was a millimeter away from slitting my throats and ending my life, before I woke up on my bed gasping for air. Almost as if I had just been underwater, and barely made it to the surface.

---

      My phone buzzed once, followed by another one. Who could be texting me at this ungodly hour? I opened up my phone, I had nothing better to do anyway. I knew who it was right when I saw the text.

Jayce - Hey

Jayce - Angel Eyes

     I smiled and knew I could not resist replying.

---

Angel eyes- hey Ash

Jayce- Don't call me hat

Angel eyes- okay, hat.

Jayce - that* you idiot

Angel eyes- that was rude

Jayce- who cares, look out your window

Angel eyes- if you are there I will call the police

Jayce- I do not even know your address

Jayce- idiot

Angel eyes- my new nickname is idiot?

Jayce- just look out the window

--
I looked out to see fireworks, multiple, fireworks. I opened my window to hear them more clear, and to get fresh air.

Jayce asked me if I could see them, if he meant the fireworks, yes, and they were absolutely breathtaking.

That gave me enough confidence to fall asleep.

---

My alarm blared, I didn't really mind because I woke up before it. I got dressed, and then made breakfast.

"Ellie, Escy! Wake up!" I shouted. "You are going to be late for school and your teachers will give you detention." This had caught their attention, I think.

     "Okay! Okay! I'm up!" I heard Escanor yell. "Ow! Elliot, stop!" Escanor was probably getting hit by Ellie. She was pretty brutal, even with a pillow.

     They ate breakfast, brushed their teeth, and got dressed. I drove them to school, and went to school.

-~<3~-
Oh my goodness, 800 reads? Thank you guys so much! This was just a stupid idea that I went through with, and you guys make it so that I got so many reads! I love you so much!

Also, sorry for not updating a lot, school has been throwing books at me, even though I want to procrastinate. Once again, sorry and thank you my Cheetos.

Everyone of you gets a virtual hug!