Wrong number! (5)

Quickly after the conversation I realized some crumbs were still on my hand, so I washed them off. Surprised? I looked at the clock glaring at me while hung at the corner of the living room wall. Well, my eyesight is not that good... so then I take out my phone and go to camera.

     I zoomed in and looked at the time. I am so clever. Yes, now praise me!  It was 20:23, about time to get the kids to bed, seeing as nobody else was here to do so. My parents are away on a vacation, relaxing in Bora Bora, while I suffer from taking care of my siblings.

     I slide my phone into my pocket while I noticed that I should have checked the time on my phone. Not so clever, but don't go! Still, praise me! I sighed and walked over to my siblings.

     "Ellie! Ecsy! Brush your teeth and get to bed!" I yelled. No showers, because they prefer to shower in the morning, which is a huge waste of time if you ask me, I mean, you wake up early to fit showering in the schedule.

     I usually wake up early so they do, I see I must because tomorrow is a school day. Well, that sucks. I glanced at the couch and saw nobody there, I assumed that they were brushing their teeth.

     When I hear the faucet run while I approach the bathroom downstairs I smile. I walk upstairs to go to the other bathroom, because the one downstairs is occupied.

     I don't bother to grab clothes because I sleep in a room separate from theirs', and I figured that they would be sleeping when I finished.

--~<3~--

     My hair was still wet and bouncing off my shirt, which was getting wet and really uncomfortable. I looked inside Ellie's room, and she was sleeping with her stuffed Batman dog. I looked at Escy's room and saw a blanket covering him, with a faint light.

     He is pretending to sleep while playing on his IPad. I am not that dumb, for a ten year old he thinks I will fall for that? I go to college, surprised? I skipped seventh grade, and I am about to turn 18 in 2 months time, so, do I need to explain anymore?

I tip toed in, making only one noise, breathing. I yanked the covers off him and he was watching something, and I have no idea what it is.

---

No texting this chapter 0.0