Wrong Number! (4)

I licked my finger tips and stuffed my hands to the bottom of the bag of cereal resting next to me on my couch. Once I have reached the bottom I shook my hand all over, getting the crumbs to stick to my fingers. I then pulled it out and continued to look at my little sister and brother watch Martha Speaks.

My little sister is 8 and my brother is 10, so, quoting my brother, he is old enough to get his starter Pokémon now. My sister's name is Elliot and my brother's is Escanor. I call them El or Ellie and Escy, horrible and has a huge lack of originality but I don't care.

"Dogs are colorblind?"I heard Ellie ask, the TV showing Martha looking at the three, colored cards. Ellie was a smart kid, she can name the seven wonders of the world at the top of her head... I still honk that one is 'How are skittles so good?' I mean, why are they called the seven wonders of the world when they are not questions?

My phone buzzed and I heard my ringtone of a dog barking. Bad phone! I sighed and picked it up, it was jerk-face Jayce of course, I opened up the message and read it. Duh.

--Text Mode O.o--

Jayce- Sup

Angel eyes- per

Jayce- son

Angel eyes- I got nothing

Jayce- do itstays 'supper per person' :(

Angel eyes- wut

Jayce- so it says*

Angel eyes- you buck t texting

Angel eyes- suck at

Jayce- Hypocrite

Angel eyes- never said I wasn't one ;)

Jayce- did you just wink a me? ;) ;)

Jayce- ha, double wink!

Angel eyes-
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :)  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :)

Angel eyes- spot the different one

Jayce- u just copy and pasted

Jayce- there are more than one, 9 between each one.

Angel eyes- Exactly