Wrong Number! (9)

Warning! Unedited, read at your own risk!

     I was at Beaningful Coffee, it wasn't very busy to be honest. I sat in my booth, I already ordered a honeydew smoothie. I was just waiting for Jayce.

     As on cue, I heard the door open. I turned around to see it was not Jayce, but Ashton. I sighed, and waited until I heard,"Angel eyes?"

     My eyes widened and stared at the door again. Behind Ashton was Jayce. "Angel eyes I will literally steal your eyes if you don't speak up."

     "Oh wait, sorry of you are mute," he apologized,"Wait, I heard your voice when I called you."

      Ashton seemed embarrassed. I think they are brothers, and Ashton is the younger one. I wonder if they have anymore siblings, err, assuming they are siblings.

Boo

      I looked behind me to see Jayce there. "Hey do you know a person named– oh wait! Angel eyes!" Jayce hugged me. Everything sounded ridiculous with his extremely husky voice.

"You know that I will have to steal your eyes now, right?" He asked me, I really hope that he was joking.

     "Ashton!" He yelled. "See, I don't have an imaginary lover." Wait, lover? Ashton looked up from playing, I think doodle jump because he was tilting his phone and tapping on it.

     "Oh, she is in my 2:00 statistics class." He said. His voice not as deep as his brother. What happens if I give Jayce coffee? Will he sound like his brother? Or still sound like he just woke up.

      "You mean your class today?" He asked. "Yup." Ashton replied, while he took a seat.

"Eleanor!"

I heard the dude behind the counter yell. At least he pronounced my name correctly. "Hey, move you fatty." I told Jayce. He scooted out so I can get out.

I got my drink and went back. Jayce was blocking my way again. "Give me the drink and I will let you pass." I shrugged and crawled under the table and into my seat.

Perks of being short.

      Jayce scoffed. Ashton was playing on his phone. "Hey Ashton, what game is that?"

"Doodle jump."

"Knew it."

That offered Jayce enough time to get my drink and slurp it. "Dude! How am I going to drink it now?!" "With your mouth, duh."

-~<3~-

     I really need to edit this. Sorry, a lot has been going on so I could not update.